• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Part 2 will be posted later today when it's released, think I'll edit and add to the original post along with a timeline post. I hope people watch closely and come to their own conclusions.

I don't want to see the US become Australia, European countries, New Zealand, etc. This is real life guys and gals, and I personally believe the undercover videos are real, not staged. Are they "made for TV", Yes. But really, how do you get people's attention today in a digital and social media world. There needs to be a spark that collectively moves people's mindset towards a better future. How about citizens start saying NO to tyranny and any level of overreach, employers, schools, you name it. We're getting there, but come on...your kids and grandkids wearing masks at school (child abuse), and people losing their jobs/livelihood over nonsense! Wake up America!

Reactions: Leo

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Alex Jones predicts note for note with extreme precision what would happen in 2021, in 2009 on cable television. He even accurately points out the group behind it. (Which morphed into the WEF)

No wonder he's drunk off his ass all day every day nowdays.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If I was a globalist population control progressive, I'd spike the ivermectin; those pushing that are the ones not complying with the plandemic. The sheep taking the vaccine are the ones I'd want to keep.

:tinfoil:
    Pfizer is already developing a twice daily pill that seems to target the same receptors as Ivermectin, and sounds eerily similar.

Too many independent yet aligned interests involved for it to be any one specific thing. Except for the guy that seems to want to be seen as the devil incarnate, Klaus Schwab.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pfizer is already developing a twice daily pill that seems to target the same receptors as Ivermectin, and sounds eerily similar.

Too many independent yet aligned interests involved for it to be any one specific thing. Except for the guy that seems to want to be seen as the devil incarnate, Klaus Schwab.
    The difference: Phizer's version of Ivermectin is patented and costs more.

If Ivermectin was so useless, why copy it for profit?

Follow. The. Money.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Or not.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Or not.

I'm wary of that being from a tech site. Tech sites are heavily Left leaning. I'm also wary of the claims that there is no ivermectin censorship and that it isn't effective as there is plenty of anecdotal evidence of both and I've seen Doctors and other health officials claim otherwise. The Project Veritas first video showed a nurse saying they weren't allowed to prescribe ivermectin. Even if it wasn't effective, why would they be prohibited on pain of losing their jobs to prescribe something that would at the minimum, not cause any harm?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Alex Jones predicts note for note with extreme precision what would happen in 2021, in 2009 on cable television. He even accurately points out the group behind it. (Which morphed into the WEF)

No wonder he's drunk off his ass all day every day nowdays.

His name is mentioned rarely on the board, maybe there's a bunch of closet followers. He's been a prolific reader and was also exposed to a lot of Intel through family, both at a young age. Beside connections for his material, most of the content is from printed material. Yes, shocker, globalists are narcissists along with sociopaths and put a lot of evil plans in writing!

If anyone wants to take a deep dive without freaking out, and this point in history is probably a good time, his interviews with Rogan on Spotify expose a lot hidden agendas. Joe Rogan, no matter what he claims, still has liberal bones and "fact checks" (PC for censorship) Alex in their last interview (think he got a 90%). I think Spotify is the only place you can find his old interviews, maybe besides Infowars.

He is on Rumble now and had an interview on the great reset by a young man Jake Ducey (link below) that even got him to talk about his family and faith. Alex has been in the deep dive rabbit hole too long but can't stop, probably won't be around much longer with the drinking, weight gain and blood pressure. Most can't get past his ranting and abrasiveness, but there's revealing content that you're starting to see more independent news sources use, as the MSM flails and fails.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Being old I've seen a lot of diseases come and go and come back again. When I was a kid I asked a doctor why they could not cure the common cold and was told that so many viruses caused it and they change all the time that it was easier just to treat the symptoms. Later in life after suffering a bad go around with one of the flu bugs I asked that question again and got the same answer.

When flu vaccines started becoming popular, or at least when us rural people started hearing about them was in the Swine flu era of the 70s. I asked a friend who was in medical school while I was at IU how effective that would be and about getting vaccinated. He said that likely flu vaccines would never work long range for the same reasons I had been told when I was younger. The viruses just keep mutating, hopping from people to animals and back again. This was something I paid attention to because growing up ag/rural I was around animals a lot.

Bird flu, Hong Kong flu, Asian Flu, SARS, Swine Flu, the list goes on and on. Is there really going to be an end, some universal vaccine, or are we chasing snipes? The big difference now appears to be primarily political and economic rather than soley focused on getting people better and how much is this confusing the real issue?

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Alex Jones, huh?

Is COVID related to CIA plot to turn frogs gay?

Well, he seems to have at least a good a track record with the truth as CNN, NPR, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, ABC, CBS, NBC, Time, Slate, Esquire, Time, etc, etc, etc. They might have less ranting but the same amount of truth. Strange you don't seem as upset about being lied to repeatedly by those orgs. Maybe it's just the ranting you don't like.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, he seems to have at least a good a track record with the truth as CNN, NPR, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, ABC, CBS, NBC, Time, Slate, Esquire, Time, etc, etc, etc. They might have less ranting but the same amount of truth. Strange you don't seem as upset about being lied to repeatedly by those orgs. Maybe it's just the ranting you don't like.

Some are just more comfortable in, say a kindergarten than on, say, a factory floor...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Nothing new, but this is pretty much right down the middle on the attitudes of people who work in "public health", IMO. You're stupid, I know better than you, shut up and do what you're told, you're a dangerous dirty plague rat if you don't obey, blah blah blah. This is exactly the kind of person who goes into public health: arrogant busybodies who think everyone else are livestock to be controlled and managed for their own good.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Had another incidence of COVID stupidity today. Girlfriend has a fever and tried to get a Doctor's appointment. Doctor doesn't want to see her. When, before COVID, did Doctor's not want you to come in and see them when you were sick? Never, that's when. I've gone to the Doctor sick more times then I can count and was never told to not come in, unless the Doctor didn't have a slot open and just called me in some antibiotics or something. What a crock of :poop:. Our medical communities are playing this up for no reason other than politics. They must think we're all pretty stupid if they don't think we're wise to this garbage.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Nothing new, but this is pretty much right down the middle on the attitudes of people who work in "public health", IMO. You're stupid, I know better than you, shut up and do what you're told, you're a dangerous dirty plague rat if you don't obey, blah blah blah. This is exactly the kind of person who goes into public health: arrogant busybodies who think everyone else are livestock to be controlled and managed for their own good.
    The public health and medical field has unfortunately deteriorated a lot in the last decade or more. Not entirely unilaterally, the employees are in a failing framework, ironically with huge increases in technology.

I thought this following article was a good world overview. The independent news is building up its own network of information. Was getting ready to watch John Rubino on Greg Hunters Rumble channel. John has a website dollar collapse.com who linked to Doug Casey's international man article. I've found it interesting to hear about different Countries, world outlooks and just about anything on Doug Casey's take on YouTube with Matthew Smith.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Had another incidence of COVID stupidity today. Girlfriend has a fever and tried to get a Doctor's appointment. Doctor doesn't want to see her. When, before COVID, did Doctor's not want you to come in and see them when you were sick? Never, that's when. I've gone to the Doctor sick more times then I can count and was never told to not come in, unless the Doctor didn't have a slot open and just called me in some antibiotics or something. What a crock of :poop:. Our medical communities are playing this up for no reason other than politics. They must think we're all pretty stupid if they don't think we're wise to this garbage.

My best guess is that the medical community has negotiated with insurance to pay them for the call consultation that would not have been covered pre wuwho flu...

Top Bottom