• ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    OK. I went to ARRL.com and looked up what I will need. I went to the fcc and got registered and an FRN. The studying may take me a few minutes. Lot of memory work for an oldster. I should have studied with my Uncle when I was younger. He taught classes for getting licensed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OK. I went to ARRL.com and looked up what I will need. I went to the fcc and got registered and an FRN. The studying may take me a few minutes. Lot of memory work for an oldster. I should have studied with my Uncle when I was younger. He taught classes for getting licensed.

Check out hamstudy.org. You will find the tech test isnt terribly technical and is mostly legal and safety questions.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Inhamoperators.com has lots of links to help you along.

Do they really spend that much energy after those not licensed or do the hobbyists do it for them?
    Both. We are expected to self police. We track down the offenders gather info and pass to the fcc. Then they do the legal stuff from there.

Top Bottom