• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Unfortunately it's not just a trillion here or there. We're at over $30 Trillion in debt. $29T of that was added just in the last 40 years. $20T of that has been added since 2008 and another $10T just since 2016.

A economic guy I trust has told me that he thinks $40T is pretty much the tipping point. Once we hit that the whole house of cards comes crashing down. At the rate we're going that's just a few short years away.

So I get the urgency of saving the republic, but it also needs to be done in tandem with cutting off the money printers, or there won't be anything left for these totalitarians to rule over.

Ya hafta add in at least 29 trillion (darn unfunded mandates) for Social Security.
    We're way past 40 on the Richter scale.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Aren't they still holding Americans in jail with out bail, with out a trial, because of their political affiliations? Costing them their jobs, reputations, and livelyhood? I'd say that is about what they hoped for.

That basketball playing doper got better treatment in Russia than American citizens who were directed in to their own capital building by the capital security team.
    They were hoping for a "smoking gun" to bury Trump.
    They didn't get it.
    So.. just a like a child, they had a temper tantrum.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Unfortunately it's not just a trillion here or there. We're at over $30 Trillion in debt. $29T of that was added just in the last 40 years. $20T of that has been added since 2008 and another $10T just since 2016.

A economic guy I trust has told me that he thinks $40T is pretty much the tipping point. Once we hit that the whole house of cards comes crashing down. At the rate we're going that's just a few short years away.

So I get the urgency of saving the republic, but it also needs to be done in tandem with cutting off the money printers, or there won't be anything left for these totalitarians to rule over.

The house of cards stands until the petro dollar stops....and the petro dollar is currently facing some alternatives.

Get ready. Hell is coming to breakfast.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Whatever is going on here you simply do not set a precedent by going after a former POTUS and potential future candidate by doing an unprecedented search warrant when it could've been handled first in a much less politically motivated perceived fashion by issuing a subpoena.
    I don't think the J6 commission is legally constituted, and thus lacks the power to subpoena. No one has tested that legality yet, but I bet Trump would - thus search warrant instead of subpoena

Anybody seen what judge signed it? Five bucks says it was a woman

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Posted a couple times upthread.
    Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled federal agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”

Now we know who the judge is.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't think the J6 commission is legally constituted, and thus lacks the power to subpoena. No one has tested that legality yet, but I bet Trump would - thus search warrant instead of subpoena

All this was being conducted by the DOJ as part of a separate investigation that supposedly had nothing to do with J6 thus any subpoenas would've been served by the DOJ accordingly thru a grand jury investigation. Subpoenas in this case would not have been an act of a Congressional J6 hearing Commision.

Last edited:

res04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I'd like to get back to the Secret Service...

How do they let 30 guys, FBI or not, come into the President's home armed as they reportedly were? Does anyone have a ****ing sense of duty any longer?

Too bad G. Gordon Liddy wasn't there.
    Do ex presidents get a Secret Service detail anymore?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Save the country but ignore the debt both parties bring when in power. Each power borrows and spends us to death. At this point its R that have wasted and spent the most, while the D keep corrupting the Country. People see the D corruption, people don't see a debt, its the slow death, but death non the less. We been trying to win against the leftist for a hundred years. Remember the great Rush Limbaugh...I do..I remember him saying if Bill Clinton gets elected it will be the end, we won't be around in 4 more years...then same thing with 2nd election...if he wins then its all over, there won't be a country left. The only thing changing is debt going up, right along with the cost of living. But its probably too late at this point...its a free for all for both parties to get as much $$$ as they can before it all folds. The only way to fix the problem is to borrow more $$$ as both parties have shown. George Washington and others said you can't borrow yourself out of debt. But nobody has listened since Andrew Jackson. I have less faith in politicians to do the right thing than you do.
    I have no faith in any politician. NONE. I have a belief based on the first Trump term that an outsider can upset both parties apple carts and expect that is the best hope we have. All the hand wringing about what Trump tweets and says is just an psyc opp by the swamp and deep state as evidenced by things like this raid…

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But don't call it a raid... saw some FBI goon say the same thing too.

Kamala Harris aide-turned-MSNBC host pleads: Don't call FBI Mar-a-Lago search 'a raid'

How about "We'll stop calling it a raid when you stop calling January 6 an insurrection?"

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some people know the writing on the wall and don't want these tactics used on them.

Handwriting notwithstanding, he’s not wrong about the need for transparency, and that this tends to discredit the jan 6 investigation. Of course there’s not much credit the jan 6 investigation has left to discredit. It only tends to confirm the political purpose.

Top Bottom