• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, one could dump some tea into the harbor. But that's hard to do when you've got to get up early to go to work. And are worried about labels.

Crowing about a non-existent 3% certainly won't get anyone anywhere. If it ever gets truly untenable to a significant portion of the populace, perhaps redress through state government action against the feds. I think that the mistake people make is thinking that there's some vast majority of people who are equally as outraged.
    A lot of us are outraged it took this long.

It's saddening to see the, "lock her up!" crowd turn a blind eye to their guy. "It can't be because he actually did something wrong, it has to be a conspiracy of my enemy!"

And all the, "this is the end of America!" is as bad as the libs crying over Roe v Wade falling. The melodrama...

Most people just want to live their lives unbothered by this nonsense. Trump may go to jail, he may not. Life will go on, and we'll see who runs in 2024.
    THIS. I'm not old enough for Watergate, but old enough for Iran Contra to know that EVERY side is dirty.
    I'm also old enough to look back at myself wearing all black when Clinton won... Ugh, what I doofus I was. (in ways I still am)

Politics just isn't that important.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Reminder: the 3% thing is likely a controlled opposition idea planted by the feds in order to generate the bystander effect…….

Talk about 3% all you want if your gonna get off the forum and into the world and do something.

I’m only advocating an education campaign because until “the other side” gets on the same page with these big ticket problems we can never solve the little ones.

amjindiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2022
    Northeast
    I think their endgame is clear; they tried every day for 4 years (and beyond) to separate Trump from his supporters, which only resulted in him picking up 12,000,000 more votes in 2020. The approval for Biden gets worse by the minute, every economic indicator spells disaster, the majority of Americans think we're headed in the wrong direction.

As I said before, raiding his home is only going to galvanize support for him, so sadly I think their intent is to actually indict/arrest/convict him to take him out of the picture permanently.

The good news is, DeSantis is right there to pick up where Trump left off if/when that is necessary. But I agree with Dan Bongino that this reeks of 3rd world/Orwellian BS.

Side note: I'm very curious as to the protocol when the Secret Service is involved. Were they alerted ahead of the raid, or were they completely surprised as well? Was President Trump there at the time of the raid?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

It's saddening to see the, "lock her up!" crowd turn a blind eye to their guy. "It can't be because he actually did something wrong, it has to be a conspiracy of my enemy!"

And all the, "this is the end of America!" is as bad as the libs crying over Roe v Wade falling. The melodrama...

THIS. I'm not old enough for Watergate, but old enough for Iran Contra to know that EVERY side is dirty.
    I'm also old enough to look back at myself wearing all black when Clinton won... Ugh, what I doofus I was. (in ways I still am)

So what is important, that will still be around, if politics isn’t important and we the people don’t pay some amount of attention to it?
    In other words, don’t all societies devolve into something where the great majority serve the smallest minority, when the people that ignore the balance of power get what they deserve?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Thankfully, people with your view point are a minority.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

The central state should be so weak and limited in its delegated role that it would have little effect on the life of citizen.

As predicted by those that seceeded from Britain and were then around when the Constitutional Convention was taking place, it has grown like a cancer into anything other than that.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The central state should be so weak and limited in its delegated role that it would have little effect on the life of citizen.

As predicted by those that seceeded from Britain and were then around when the Constitutional Convention was taking place, it has grown like a cancer into anything other than that.
    Politics just isn't that important. Said no Patriot EVER.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    This is now going waaaayyy beyond politics.

Love him or hate him, Trump deserves the same constitutional rights as anyone.

Is this the Salem witch trials starting all over again?

TRUMP!!!!! IS A WWWIIIITCHHHH, burn the populist spirits out of him!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

So to rephrase it a little, “in a perfect world, politics just isn’t that important”.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Side note: I'm very curious as to the protocol when the Secret Service is involved. Were they alerted ahead of the raid, or were they completely surprised as well? Was President Trump there at the time of the raid?
    I would guess that his detail has been tattling to and collaborating with the FBI this entire time.

Top Bottom