• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If Trump ran right now to vow to get rid of the FBI, IRS and the ATF and the election were fair....I would imagine even liberals would vote for him in a landslide, after all they would side with him as they want to defund the police.....shoot, he would probably even get ANTIFA on board. 120 million votes almost guaranteed....LOL. I just hope someone runs on that, could get rid of a few more alphabet agencies....but no way thats going to happen......CIA would pop a cap. I'm actually surprised they haven't already, they ain't as strong as they used to be I guess, and Schumer can't find anyone to do his dirty work.
    A lot of chamber-o-commerce R’s out there and establishment democrats.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Fox News reported that one side is claiming that negotiations broke down and the other side is claiming they’ve been cooperative. Also yhat Trump’s legal team has a copy of the warrant and we’ll see if they’ll release that to the public.
    I've heard this whole thing described as a dispute over documents based on whether they were declassified or not. Apparently, the DOJ and the people over at the National Archive believe that they were not declassified therefore they are not legally possessed so the DOJ sought out a search warrant to recover them. They must've convinced the judge who signed off on the search warrant that those documents were classified and as such were illegally taken/possessed by Trump when he left office.

The Trump camp disputes that and says they were declassified, but the documents were never relabeled as declassified because of an administrative oversight.

Last edited:

dlandersson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2019
    Hammond
    My guess nothing, except for the appearance that there`s "something" they`re looking for. I`d say it`s only to give the haters something to point at and shake their idiot heads.
    I disagree. Having concluded that the Jan 6 hearings weren't going to do it, this is the next step. People afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome are trying to find something that will bar Trump from running in 2024.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Fox News reported that one side is claiming that negotiations broke down and the other side is claiming they’ve been cooperative. Also yhat Trump’s legal team has a copy of the warrant and we’ll see if they’ll release that to the public.

"It was very, I would say, thin, and as you can tell, it went from public records. The affidavit, the supporting documentation of what the probable cause was to obtain the warrant, has been sealed, so we're not allowed to see that. We have to go to court to request the judge to release that, which may or may not happen," she said in an interview Tuesday on Real America's Voice. "So, we don't know what the probable cause is."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Both are required. Without the one there’s nothing left to save.
    Right, and that is the constitution and its rule of law, would you guys be happy if china paid off the debt while bargain joe sells us out and tramples the rule of law? Without that rule of law debt does not matter a bit…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I've heard this whole thing described as a dispute over documents based on whether they were declassified or not. Apparently, the DOJ and the people over at the National Archive believe that they were not declassified therefore they are not legally possessed so the DOJ sought out a search warrant to recover them. They must've convinced the judge who signed off on the search warrant that those documents were classified and as such were illegally taken/possessed by Trump when he left office.

The Trump camp disputes that and says they were declassified, but the documents were never relabeled as declassified because of an administrative oversight.
    I also heard this happens all the time. Old stuff marked classified that isn’t classified anymore. They knew this was a wild goose chase leading nowhere but had a liberal judge in their pocket and can say well they were marked classified we did nothing wrong. Gloves are off. The liberals all think they hold the moral high ground and conservatives have lost all reasoning ability. They view us like Germany in power viewed the Jews. They have nothing but disgust. Hillary is raising $$$ right now and wearing a hat that says “But her Emails” laughing and bragging how she can do anything.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Hillary just posted her hats have already sold out. We will build a progressive bench, and fight for our values.

Attachments

• FZuFCaSXwAAq0my.jpeg
      FZuFCaSXwAAq0my.jpeg
      99.8 KB · Views: 12

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump's own lawyer, who was on scene, said they had to insist to even see the warrant, and were resisted at first, and were not provided with a copy

Top Bottom