• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Finally found a Savage 93 in 22wmr. Been looking for a year.

This time last year there were none. When I contacted Savage to find out why and where to buy one, I was told "First, we dont sell direct. Second we are not producing these now but they are not continued. Please check our distributor list for where to buy." (presumably when they do make more)

The irony? the only reseller listed on the website (at that time) is Dicks. (which quit selling guns) :facepalm: :):

Fast forward to last week. I stopped into Bradis to buy a magwell adapter and discovered a couple. I snapped one up even though I wouldn't shoot it until the spring. The magwell adapter can wait. :rockwoot:

bwillits

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Fishers, IN
    Man I’ve been drooling over those. Please share a review and some video when the Mask breaks out of jail.
    Will do. The pistol has been great. Never had an issue with it until yesterday when running some Lightning ammo and it didn’t want to cycle. Switched to CCI and it ran like a champ. I hear 22s can sometimes have a break in period so we’ll see if she likes to eat everything down the road.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well a G-26/Lonewolf hybrid from a member here in 9mm that i carry today.

8352E150-6AFD-46C8-8D41-C389DB5BCD7F.jpeg
    And then a G-22 slide i got from another great member that I made into a Gen -3 G-22. 85F75DC4-06E9-4497-8502-E90DCECD7C9B.jpeg
    70F6BDF5-811F-49AA-8FAF-D3F6AEE5F449.jpeg
    Im happy.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    My dad passed away in May of 2022. His passing has left a void the likes of which is incomprehensible. He left each of us kids a little something, and I was able to get two things that I will always cherish, will use, and will always remind me of him. I got a Tikka T3X Hunter in .30-06 for deer hunting, and, I got a Colt Python in 4.25". I could never have imagined being able to get these two incredible firearms.

Attachments

• Tikka T3x Hunter August 25 2022.jpg
      Tikka T3x Hunter August 25 2022.jpg
      1,020.7 KB · Views: 6
    • My Colt Python.jpg
      My Colt Python.jpg
      241.1 KB · Views: 6

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I thought my cowboy gun phase was over at the end of 2020; but, I saw this Doc Holliday package on gunbroker, at the retail price of the pistol alone with zero bids. So, I clicked the "I'm your huckleberry!" button.

xwaYpIAl.jpg

It's an Uberti Cattleman "Doc" in .357 Magnum. It's a really fun plinker.

Top Bottom