• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Other than the President, who should make more than he does? That article talks only about what he makes from the government. A specialized Dr like that is going to make good money, and he is supposed to be at the top of them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What is that supposed to be speaking to?
    Took me a while - it's Bill Gates. Now how that plays in here :dunno:

So Bill is using his money, connections, and business experience to eradicate diseases. Why would you mock someone for that?

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Wait till he signs a book deal with at least 6 zeros behind it. That is (one way) the political elite launder their influence for $

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Took me a while - it's Bill Gates. Now how that plays in here :dunno:

So Bill is using his money, connections, and business experience to eradicate diseases. Why would you mock someone for that?
    Yeah, I figured out the Gates angle. I think it started as commentary on his being pro-vaccine, but it then strayed off onto Epstein.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Gates appears equally committed to vaccinations and controlling/reducing the number of humans on the planet. I don't know enough about the man to draw a conclusion but I can see where some may find the combination puzzling.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Exactly.

Regardless of what you think about his policies, the man is no doubt working his ass off right now, and climbed to the top of his ladder.

Go capitalism! :rockwoot:

Anything to back this up, or just casual libel? :dunno:
    Again, doing so by ****ing with me, he needs a rope around his neck and that ladder jerked out from under him.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Gates appears equally committed to vaccinations and controlling/reducing the number of humans on the planet. I don't know enough about the man to draw a conclusion but I can see where some may find the combination puzzling.
    A man like Gates is hard to figure but he definitely is committed to the <500M world population philosophy. It could be a matter of gaining street cred in the realization that there are plenty of pestilence yet to be invented. I have also considered that the pro homosexual agenda may be a vehicle to realize population control through nonreproduction. Hard to tell with people who have all day every day to ponder this where most of us have to work for a living.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "Public servitude," as in the employees of our federal bureaucracy like Fauci, is one of the highest paying gigs in the country. I'm thinking about either getting a sweet government job, or maybe moving to central America to get all the money biden is flushing down there.
    Fauci's salary is less than the average salary for a heart surgeon in the US.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Pretty sure this is exactly the opposite of Capitalism. Highest paid (with tax and fiat money) appointed government official? Sounds more like cronyism.
    In a capitalistic economy it's a general rule that employees will seek out an employer with the best pay. So, if you want the best talent, then you better be willing to pay the best wages.

Top Bottom