• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    When did groups like this crossover from mentally disturbed to mainstream?

Well it started when Society allowed the Democrats to start closing mental institutions. And then with the help of Hollywood and the mainstream media they got normalized so to speak by constantly pushing their agenda in your face whether it's in the movies, on TV or on the Internet. Lighting up the White House, flying rainbow Flags and let's not forget Corporate America pandering to the less than 5% of the population.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I'm not sure how 'the man' was able to leave. If it had been my kid, his soul would have been stuck in that bathroom forever.

If that had been my kid, they would have been pulling that dude's body parts out of every toilet in that bathroom

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    “The child and father left the restroom, and the father tried to look out for the man. He saw the man leave the restroom and walk “nonchalantly” toward the concessions stand.”

This article quote concerns me. What father would allow a man to “nonchalantly” walk away after he witnessed him with both hands on his son’s penis?
    Yeah. If you arent going to lay hands, you DEFINITELY dont just let him wander off and melt away into the crowd.

Follow him. Yell and point "I CAUGHT THAT MAN TOUCHING MY CHILD IN THE REST ROOM! HELP!" Or at least call 911 while you trail him, get his license number and description.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Dad was probably trying to take care of his kid which should have been a priority.
    I understand those who expressed they wouldn't let the guy leave the restroom. But if he had simply blocked the pedo from leaving wouldn't dad potentially be charged with criminal confinement? And if doing so while armed would that potentially increase the risk of being charged with something else too such as intimidation? Not saying those risks might not be worth it. Pedo probably should at minimum be having trouble eating corn on the cobb or maybe found slow crawling to his car.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Find it hard to believe dad did not do something. A kid should be able to look up to his dad for protection from evil in this world. This will not be the last time this pedo molest children.

Officers searched the area of the Greenwood Little League fields, but did not find the man.

Shoot, Shovel, Shutup
    …or a wood chipper, tallywhacker first.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    e23c841c348618bba94ba711b862bfa9f15d2d88.gif
    feet first

always
    feet first

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The father did too little too late and as a result others may be victimized.

I understand getting your child out of a bad situation for their protection, but how does he allow for the casual walking away AFTER the child was in a safe area?

How old was the child? I still do not understand how the father did not recognize his son being fondled?

I have too many questions that may never be answered.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Freaks are all among us & if We Don't Stop them, obviously No One Will!
    Grow a Pair, Step Up & DO Something.
    Many Thanks to this Snowflake Dad for allowing that Predator to continue.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The father did too little too late and as a result others may be victimized.
    I kind of question the Me Too movement where women come out with rape allegations decades after the attack. How many other rapes could the victimized women have helped prevent by reporting the rapist when it happened. I am sure being raped is emotionally hard but where does the responsibility to society lay? Still NO excuse for the rapist or pedo.

Top Bottom