• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, I was curious how loosely they might be using the term 'robot'. Opening the rear door on a u-haul would require a significant amount of dexterity. I've driven in DC and concur regarding a truck that size, it's way out of place. Also had some curiosity regarding a nineteen year old being able to rent a u-haul. I'd have thought there was minimum (21?) age.
    Last I knew to rent a car you had to be 25. I wonder if uhaul has looser restrictions or it has come down in the last 25 years or so.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    You wouldn't think so, but the world is a pretty interesting place.

From your haaretz attachment:

Admiration for Nazism – often reframed with a genocidal hatred for Muslims – is rampant in the Hindu nationalist camp, which has never been as mainstream as it is now

Haven't the muslims and hindus/sikhs been warring for millennia? I kinda chalk this up to the same stupidity exhibited by white college kids screaming 'freedom and inclusion' while wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt. This dude in the u-haul truck is stupid and crazy, but a nazi? I doubt it. And laying the flag out for photo op is clearly an attempt to push a completely bogus 'white supremacy' narrative. This story reeks.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just a note that HoughMade's attachment above (posted below) gives a lot of detail about u-haul dude. I feel there is some journalistic bias, but it covers a lot ground I hadn't read before.

From the article:

Within the vehicle, a Nazi flag was discovered, which Kandula claimed to have purchased online due to his admiration for the Nazis' "remarkable history" and their "authoritarian nature, eugenics, and one world order."

So he was a typical leftist?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    From the article:

Within the vehicle, a Nazi flag was discovered, which Kandula claimed to have purchased online due to his admiration for the Nazis' "remarkable history" and their "authoritarian nature, eugenics, and one world order."

So he was a typical leftist?
    Yeah, I think he is likely a one-off (leftist) nutter. The article said he planned the attack for six months. Oddly the only thing he accomplished was buying a nazi flag and renting a truck. Six months planning, huh? I'll skip my assessment of the article's dripping endorsement of Indian IT takeover within corporate America. The false flag, and this is one, is that he was indoctrinated with supremacy ideology and it drove him to attack. There is nary a story that doesn't include the "NAZI FLAG!!" being found. It's a fake narrative being amplified, aka false flag. A betting man would wager the fbi calls him white and catalogs it him as a DVE, as they call it. BS.

Top Bottom