FALL 2022 OPEN INGO SHOOT October 29th @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just got home. A great time as usual. Thanks again to Don and Stephen for your hospitality.

Anyone catch the username of the young man with the AK with sight issues and other oddball toys? I didnt catch it. In typical INGO fashion, folks jumped in to help resolve his issues. INGO rocks. :rockwoot:

Also, anyone know the folks who drove down from MI? I noticed they didnt have usernames listed on their nametags, and later Stephen mentioned that he had talked to them and they said they werent on here. They just knew this open house was happening so they drove down. But the only place it was posted was this thread. :scratch: But Stephen was cool about it and they were allowed to stay. ( I presume due to the long drive) I was just curious if they were friends with an INGOer who invited them to join us? I dont think it was really a problem, just a little puzzling.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just got home. A great time as usual. Thanks again to Don and Stephen for your hospitality.

Anyone catch the username of the young man with the AK with sight issues and other oddball toys? I didnt catch it. In typical INGO fashion, folks jumped in to help resolve his issues. INGO rocks. :rockwoot:

Also, anyone know the folks who drove down from MI? I noticed they didnt have usernames listed on their nametags, and later Stephen mentioned that he had talked to them and they said they werent on here. They just knew this open house was happening so they drove down. But the only place it was posted was this thread. :scratch: But Stephen was cool about it and they were allowed to stay. ( I presume due to the long drive) I was just curious if they were friends with an INGOer who invited them to join us? I dont think it was really a problem, just a little puzzling.
    Don and Stephen:
    Thank you for hosting this INGO shoot! I had a great time shooting, seeing you both and the other members of INGO.
    Thanks again!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Don and Stephen thank you so much for hosting another INGO shoot!

Had a great time! Was able to spend time with @Beowulf and his 2 inch Witworth. Very good time!

Enjoyed the rifle range and had an opportunity to share the WWSD2020 with @Cameramonkey @JamesV and others, not to mention fun with the TX22 on the rimfire Bay, and the 9mm on the steel.

Great meeting other INGOers in real life.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I had a great time. It was nice to visit with people, it was good to get out and shoot.

Thanks to Don and Stephen for a great event like usual.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    As others have said, thanks to Don and Stephen for allowing us the use of the facility. We had a great time, the weather and drive was perfect. We were able to bring out some toys for the event.

We had a great talk with @jwamplerusa and now have to look for a new 22, THANKS.....

Great to see and talk with @bgcatty once again. The best part was the cannon going off at the exact time of you shooting. Can't wait to when we run into each other again.

Great to see and hearing the cannon, thanks to @Beowulf for bringing it out

Last edited:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Had a good time as always and thanks to all for breaking in my steel targets :ar15:. Here’s a vid of Beowulf’s cannon for anyone that missed it.

Yeah, we had a bit of a fuse delay on that shot with the friction primer. End up skipping the round a couple times.

Still, thanks to Don’s help, we got the gun on target and finally put a hole in that darn target barrel on the last shot.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Yeah, we had a bit of a fuse delay on that shot with the friction primer. End up skipping the round a couple times.

Still, thanks to Don’s help, we got the gun on target and finally put a hole in that darn target barrel on the last shot.
    Wow that thing is awesome wish I could find one like it. Any good pics of it anywhere else on the forum???

Top Bottom