Facebook announces temporary ban on ads for 'weapon accessories and protective equipment'

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    To date, I have avoided both Facebook and Twitter. Not to say that I will never join in. However, the more I learn, the less likely it is I will be doing so.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Everything in moderation as Sheriff Jim Wilson told me once. Fakebook, twidders, ticky tocky, insanegraham, or any social disease media are private companies wanting to profitize on the end users. End users who would otherwise not say some of the things they say to your face. At the least, they provide a platform for lonely souls who would otherwise be too insecure and introverted a place to speak, if they will. At best, there can be good communication for a variety of uses. While these companies take in the dough while many whine about how they run their business model, one does not have to visit the source with his keyboards.

an overdose of rhetoric makes peeps very unstable and emotional and yet they do not even know they are drinking the koolaid.

We have had this kind of manipulation around since Walter Cronkite died. It’s called The News but really, most of it is entertainment. And you get out of it what you put into it. The more you drink, the drinker you get.

Everything in moderation.

Top Bottom