• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Had to get new eyeglasses today and while there i noticed they had a display of safety glasses. I asked if they could do my prescription in those and was told yes. Needless to say I bought a regular pair of glasses and a set of safety glasses. Ill use the safeties for range and woodworking.

If your needing a pair check out Superior Vision in Camby.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My employer pays for new Rx eyewear every year or so. The latest pairs are pretty nice wrap around style.

Every place I've gone has a decent selection of safety glasses not hanging on the wall. They always seems to pull out the trays from under the desk. So of you don't see them, ask. They are there, most likely.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Many of the WileyX frames can take prescription lenses. Just ask your optometrist for a copy of the script and the pupil distance measurements. You can then order them direct https://www.wileyxrx.com/wiley-x-brick.html and submit to your insurance & FSA/HSA for reimbursement.
    I also had my optometrist add transition tint to my WileyX glasses a couple years ago. Worked great for the first year and a half, now they don’t transition. Work paid for them, so there is that…. I’m due for a new pair. Guess I need to schedule an eye exam soon….

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    My eye insurance from work just purchased a pair of Wiley X prescription safety/range glasses about a month ago. Transition, lineless bifocals. Everything was done at my local optometrist!

Hoosierdaddy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2015
    Camby
    Had to get new eyeglasses today and while there i noticed they had a display of safety glasses. I asked if they could do my prescription in those and was told yes. Needless to say I bought a regular pair of glasses and a set of safety glasses. Ill use the safeties for range and woodworking.

If your needing a pair check out Superior Vision in Camby.
    ive wore glasses all my life and went to superior in Camby, once! Worst experience of my life and the glasses were so bad. They would not stand behind them and I ended up having to pay out of pocket for another pair because my insurance already paid Superior. I’ll never go back!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    ive wore glasses all my life and went to superior in Camby, once! Worst experience of my life and the glasses were so bad. They would not stand behind them and I ended up having to pay out of pocket for another pair because my insurance already paid Superior. I’ll never go back!
    Sorry you had a bad experience there. They have always taken good care of me and my glasses needs.

Top Bottom