Ewww. That must be one heck of a shredder.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

The coroner said he is unable to issue a death certificate without a body, saying the recovered material weighed only about two ounces. The state has other avenues to pursue to certifying a death, he said.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    There's a handful of videos out there of dudes going into those industrial shredders. They can shred a cast iron V8 block, some meat is nothing to them.

Gnarly way to go. Doesn't take long or leave much left.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Repaired these shredders and other recycling equipment for 10 years at a job I had in CA. Some were down right scary. One of the items checked on scheduled maintenance was all the safety devices to prevent people from being shredded. There were optical sensors, belt pressure plates, and other things that were supposed to keep you out of the moving parts.

Still ,when you watched one of these operate in person it always made my outlet pucker. 3 times I was involved after an accident, 2 were fatalities. to inspect and test the safeties. The other was just an arm.......:rolleyes:

Don

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So we have safety devices for table saws that keep you from cutting off a finger, but shredders are open to blending an entire body?

Top Bottom