• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    'Everyone in the House Would Have Died': Arizona Man Praises Concealed Carry After Taking Down Shooter

“My back was turned. I heard the first gunshot and that’s what made me, kind of turn my head … But by the time I even was able to look and see what was going on, a bullet already had struck the side of my face.” Mendez was shot in the head, right in front of his wife. When the wife rushed to his side, she thought she had lost her husband because of the amount of blood covering his face.

“By the glory of God or the adrenaline and just everything, just the will to live and the will to protect my family, I was able to hear those pleas, those yells for help. I heard my name. And I was able to get up.” Mendez was able to pull out the firearm and shoot the suspect in the chest four times.

Mr. Mendez and his wife are absolute GOATs here. They did everything right and humanly possible. She is a real keeper.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Only 4? I would have emptied the mag on his a$$. "I was in fear for my life and only wanted to stop the threat, officer".

Top Bottom