• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    One can only hope that there's going to be a reckoning with all this...

GOV: VAXXING AND MASKING ARE REQUIRED

Advisor: but they're ruining the economy and making people crazy, and besides, these measures don't work

GOV: VAXXING AND MASKING ARE REQUIRED

Advisor: but they're driving down your party in public polls, your whole party might get defeated at next election. There's even talk of a no confidence vote.

GOV:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dumping all this mandate bullsh*t would probably bump up Pedo Joe's poll numbers. That would be fine because he would do something stupid to drive them back down. :lmfao:

He won't because that would **** off all of the statist a$$holes that are on his side right now.
    The overlap of insane mask mandate/quad boostered psycho blue check marks and biden supporters as a whole is probably 100%. (hey, that's a better record than the "vaccine"!)

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    He won't because that would **** off all of the statist a$$holes that are on his side right now.
    The overlap of insane mask mandate/quad boostered psycho blue check marks and biden supporters as a whole is probably 100%. (hey, that's a better record than the "vaccine"!)
    True. He's going to be a lame duck after the mid-terms so I figure he'll go full speed with the bullsh*t.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I guess we should make this the "VAXX MANDATE DROPPED" thread...

Starbucks...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Israel - opps...

And here, there is a problem in society. If you are over 50, 60, and you’re saying I don’t want to get vaccinated, will you be, and I’m gonna ask a provocative question, will you be willing to renounce on the possibility of getting taken care of in hospitals?

****ing ghouls. The vaccine doesn’t do jack but if you don’t get it you can’t go to a hospital.
    If anyone reading this agrees with the doctor… you both can suck it.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Israel - opps...

Based on this logic.....
    Cigarette smokers should not be treated in hospitals.
    Fat people shouldn't be treated in hospitals.
    Anyone who can't pass a drug test shouldn't be treated in hospitals.
    Motorcycle riders who don't wear helmets and vehicular accidents where the driver or passenger was not wearing a seatbelt, let's not treat them either.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Based on this logic.....
    Cigarette smokers should not be treated in hospitals.
    Fat people shouldn't be treated in hospitals.
    Anyone who can't pass a drug test shouldn't be treated in hospitals.
    Motorcycle riders who don't wear helmets and vehicular accidents where the driver or passenger was not wearing a seatbelt, let's not treat them either.
    All this talk has been bandied about at one point in time using that same logic.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't want the asshat to drop the mandate. I want him to try to lock everything down so that every red blooded American who isn't a coward can go on about their daily lives ignoring this prick. I think that would be a great way to start pulling the reigns on the out of control, heathen, parasitic scumbags in DC. Remind the ***holes that we don't work for them.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

"England Drops Vaccine Passports and Mask Mandate"​

and like we have seen in other places it will make not one bit of difference in the number of deaths from the man-made virus.

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    Possible reasons:

1. The damage desired has been done: politicians and the rich have siphoned enough money and bankrupted enough of the "little people", and now those "little people" need to get back to work so they can spend money to keep the aforementioned ticks fat and happy. I imagine tax revenues and the like have dropped somewhat over the course of the lockdowns if only because petrol/gasoline tax will be down. Plus you don't have to be a history fanatic to learn that politicians + no food or basic necessities for the common man = unpleasant necklaces.
    2. Bombshells are heading for the headlines and politicians want to be the ones who can point to having already ended the mandates so they can be at the forefront of the witchunt for convenient fall guys like Fauci.
    3. The UK has bigger worries with the Ukraine/Russia problems and doesn't want their potential military action (or bending over to hand the Russians whatever they want) interfered with by silly Covid nonsense that they don't actually believe in anyway.

Those are all I got. I don't really keep up with the day-to-day outside of the US so there may also be political turmoil within their Parliament etc that could be pushing things.

Top Bottom