Empire of Illusion

T.Lex

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Mar 30, 2011
You know, parts of that are really good.

The joke, of course, is that every generation kills the thing they love. The hippies became yuppies; Gen X talked a lot about the revolution, and then went and got themselves some venture capital and started laying into place the oversaturated, paranoid world we live in now.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
Site Supporter
Emeritus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 18, 2011
Carmel
Not too far off, except for the part about falling for the hope & change bravo sierra enough to vote for the enemy as president, and how I should be wondering why we can't get restrictions on EBRs.

ModernGunner

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 29, 2010
NWI
So, Ellis climbed out of his OWS tent to write a blog (he's a "full stack" web designer, ya know!)?

Just more liberal-loon "We should all just sit down and smoke a joint and by the way the Con-man-In-Chief doesn't love me after all!" whiny rantings. :facepalm:

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 4, 2013
Lafayette, Indiana
Its not perfect. Its bitter and angry. The F word is in there about 30 times. But I still think it brings up a bunch of good points, especially about Kim Kardashian and the WTC. Its funny how after that, you either were a Patriot or a Terrorist. There was no second guessing the system. IF you did, you were branded a traitor. And seriously, the music really does suck today. Its got no soul. Its so corporate, generic and hedonistic. I miss Rage Against the Machine.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Feb 13, 2011
Greenwood
I read about half of it.
Seems like just another whiney biotch
crying about anything and everything!
maybe he should do what he said he thinks about all the time!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatoSymbolMan
Top Bottom