Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I heard rumors about it, but I don't remember seeing clear evidence until now. However, my memory isn't the greatest any more.

A point Dad makes here, that they want to brush this stuff off as rumor, is becoming one of my biggest peeves with some fellow conservatives. This was not a rumor, it was probable cause, there was enough evidence in the public domain that I do not believe it out of bounds to call it a preponderance of the evidence that government was using/abusing social media.

In most discussions of this type of activity there are always the same bunch demanding beyond a reasonable doubt level of evidence, if not outright convictions, to believe something occurred.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

5 Reasons Corrupt Media Are Ignoring The Scandalous ‘Twitter Files’​

1. Giving Credence To Trump’s 2020 Election Claims Would Be Unforgivable​

2. Being the Press Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry​

3. Condemning the Feds Would Shut Down Sources and Hurt Their Heroes​

4. The Russian Bogeyman Must Be Preserved at All Costs​

5. Reporters Prefer Their Role as Propagandists to Journalists​

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is interesting. In my career, I didn’t do much of this kind of programming but I did LOTS of machine programming. And there were those engineers that could write lots of code and not get anything done but make it impossible for the guy that followed them to untangle the knot they’d made. This is probably that x 1,000,000.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is interesting. In my career, I didn’t do much of this kind of programming but I did LOTS of machine programming. And there were those engineers that could write lots of code and not get anything done but make it impossible for the guy that followed them to untangle the knot they’d made. This is probably that x 1,000,000.

Yep. Sounds like it’s a mess. Interesting, I’ve referred to code like that as a game of Jenga. The object is, trying to make a change in one area of code that doesn’t break unrelated features elsewhere.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The whole situation at Twitter with Musk has been a “cluster f$$$” and fiasco and poorly contrived soap opera from the get go. It borders on being an attempt at stock manipulation. My :twocents:!

Top Bottom