Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Deliberately obtuse. The lie that you apparently believe is that you in any way answered the original question (post #1155)
    This isn't going anywhere. You know what you were getting at. I know what you were getting at. I completely disagree with you on that. No more needs said.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I literally wrote that "I would argue that it is more than just vigilantism." The more you type.......

I don't have a politically correct way to respond.
    I mean, I saw it before you added the green. Green doesn't make it any more legible. I get to fill out the form don't I?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This isn't going anywhere. You know what you were getting at. I know what you were getting at. I completely disagree with you on that. No more needs said.
    Agreed, but I didn't ask you to support anything, I asked you what conditions are generally thought to be necessary and sufficient for people to resort to vigilantism (Hint: It is highlighted in red in the definition citation) and if those conditions existed currently

That's some of that 'reality' you're always on about. Not seeing you do a very good job of facing it, though

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agreed, but I didn't ask you to support anything, I asked you what conditions are generally thought to be necessary and sufficient for people to resort to vigilantism (Hint: It is highlighted in red in the definition citation) and if those conditions existed currently

That's some of that 'reality' you're always on about. Not seeing you do a very good job of facing it, though
    Red doesn't make what you highlighted more legible, or any more sane for that matter. Obviously I read it. I even referenced it. Bottom line. You think we're there. I think that's crazy and not the reality. We're not there yet.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

It's obvious that the federal government worked with big tech to infringe on freedom of speech.
    The federal government is in violation of the 1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

It's obvious that the federal government worked with big tech to infringe on freedom of speech.
    The federal government is in violation of the 1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment.
    And who is going to do anything? Certainly no one in the federal government.

The only hope the citizens of this country, that still believe in the Constitution, have our state governments filing charges against federal government employees. I would argue standing is the preamble to the Bill of Rights and the 9th and 10th amendments.

I have written to our attorney general asking that he work with other like-minded attorney generals to invoke the above constitutional provisions in going after federal government malfeasance. Join me.

Frankly I think Traitor Joe should have been charged under the Indiana Constitution treason provision for the Afghan debacle.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    And who is going to do anything? Certainly no one in the federal government.

The only hope the citizens of this country, that still believe in the Constitution, have our state governments filing charges against federal government employees. I would argue standing is the preamble to the Bill of Rights and the 9th and 10th amendments.

I have written to our attorney general asking that he work with other like-minded attorney generals to invoke the above constitutional provisions in going after federal government malfeasance. Join me.

Frankly I think Traitor Joe should have been charged under the Indiana Constitution treason provision for the Afghan debacle.

I'll write a letter. I'll show up to a peaceful demonstration. Not the peaceful kind CNN describes with looting, fires, and attacks, but an actual peaceful one.

Would you mind sharing that letter?

Two reasons:
    1. To make sure we're asking for the same thing.
    2. To help with a template for what to write.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Red doesn't make what you highlighted more legible, or any more sane for that matter. Obviously I read it. I even referenced it. Bottom line. You think we're there. I think that's crazy and not the reality. We're not there yet.
    Less filling!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We're there/we're not there yet - isn't that kind of BINARY THINKING? You know, where some criticize acting like there are only two possibilities

I'm SURE the people who carefully evaluate all sides of an issue would acknowledge that, on the continuum of 'thereness', we might be just about there, or at least more there than some people can bear to admit

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    We're there/we're not there yet - isn't that kind of BINARY THINKING? You know, where some criticize acting like there are only two possibilities

I'm SURE the people who carefully evaluate all sides of an issue would acknowledge that, on the continuum of 'thereness', we might be just about there, or at least more there than some people can bear to admit
    to be fair, what other "non-binary" option is there? If we're there, its on like donkey kong. If we're not, then we aren't. Unless I'm missing something obvious?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    We will not be “there” anytime in the near future. Americans have become too soft, too weak, too divided, too subjugated and too reliant on government handouts and control to actually stand up for themselves and maintain the Founding Father’s principles. We are in the midst of foundational societal change, deviating too far from classic liberalism and self-governing responsibility.

It won’t get better until it gets a lot worse, and until then, they will use every tool and weapon in their technological, ideological and sociological arsenal to continue and increase their grasp on the citizenry. The four boxes of liberty are being removed or nullified, one by one.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I put it in terms you could understand. Thank you for noticing. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    to be fair, what other "non-binary" option is there? If we're there, its on like donkey kong. If we're not, then we aren't. Unless I'm missing something obvious?
    Well. Could be quarter of the way there. Could be 37% there. Maybe 78%. But Bug only understands binary outcomes. So “we ain’t there yet “ I hope is an effective signal for Bug not to show up to muster at the public square with musket at the ready. But, always prudent to keep one’s powder dry.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    We will not be “there” anytime in the near future. Americans have become too soft, too weak, too divided, too subjugated and too reliant on government handouts and control to actually stand up for themselves and maintain the Founding Father’s principles. We are in the midst of foundational societal change, deviating too far from classic liberalism and self-governing responsibility.

It won’t get better until it gets a lot worse, and until then, they will use every tool and weapon in their technological, ideological and sociological and arsenal to continue and increase their grasp on the citizenry. The four boxes of liberty are being removed or nullified, one by one.
    The slow walk to the far left is the preferred future. The risk to future generations is too great to take a stand. We must think of the children first and foremost. They must be given the ability to enjoy a non confrontational childhood so they can be indoctrinated properly. To expect them to grow up quickly and recognize the conditions of their government and be willing to put themselves on the front line to fix it is insane.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    ... The four boxes of liberty are being removed or nullified, one by one.

I think the fourth box of liberty will be a hard one for them to remove. Although they try to whittle away at it continuously, on the day they start trying to remove it by force, we will all know what time it is. And that's just sad - it didn't have to be this way, but they will not stop ... ever.

Top Bottom