Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Go look at the insane social justice thread…

With thanks to smokingman…
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political...2020-election-sent-lists-urls-and-accounts-be

ALSO:

This is F B I censorship of the hunter biden laptop THAT THEY HAD in their possession, and knew it was real.

Yeah, I'm told constantly Trump is/was an ineffective buffoon - so I wonder why the deep state fears him so much that they will go to such great (and illegal) lengths to keep him out of office. Seems like that sort of FBI behavior might endanger 'our democracy'

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    What conditions must exist in the normal legal channels before the people turn to vigilantism? Do those conditions exist now?

On the "other side" isn't Antifa (and other groups) engaging in a form of vigilantism to force their beliefs? Actually, I would argue that it is more than just vigilantism when they are setting fires to buildings.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Question about the meme:

1670365342297.png
    I’m sure we’ve all seen this meme. Probably posted in this thread. I’m just wondering.

I don’t watch CNN. Let’s just say it. Don lemon is a retarded ************. But. Did he actually say the words in that meme? I mean, if it were a sane world I’d assume that they’re “paraphrasing” with license to make a point. But Don being the retarded ************ that he is, I can’t assume it’s paraphrasing. It could be literally his words. Anyone know if he actually said that?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Question about the meme:

View attachment 240962
    I’m sure we’ve all seen this meme. Probably posted in this thread. I’m just wondering.

I don’t watch CNN. Let’s just say it. Don lemon is a retarded ************. But. Did he actually say the words in that meme? I mean, if it were a sane world I’d assume that they’re “paraphrasing” with license to make a point. But Don being the retarded ************ that he is, I can’t assume it’s paraphrasing. It could be literally his words. Anyone know if he actually said that?
    He did not. CNNLOL actually "fact-checked" it.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    What conditions must exist in the normal legal channels before the people turn to vigilantism? Do those conditions exist now?
    The majority prefer a slow walk to communism over making a line in the sand. Can’t put their future at risk or the future of their children or grandchildren. Doing nothing allows the ability to say it wasn’t their fault.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What local law would stop a company from cancelling a contract with another company. They'll have to pay whatever the terms of the contract has for early termination, if any. The janitors can take it up with their company.

Top Bottom