Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Their expertise does have some value, sure. In the case of Twitter? They're operating with something like 25% of the workforce they had. It's obvious Twitter was bloated. I think that airhead who made the ticktok video of her day wasn't very valuable to Twitter at all.
    Well, a department that is just for censoring, might find itself in trouble, if censoring is deemed unimportant.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Their expertise does have some value, sure. In the case of Twitter? They're operating with something like 25% of the workforce they had. It's obvious Twitter was bloated. I think that airhead who made the ticktok video of her day wasn't very valuable to Twitter at all.
    Yeah, employees showing the world how much they DONT work, combined with major cost cutting moves that show just how well the company performs without them, should do WONDERS for the bottom line. And stock prices... provided the market is honest with evaluations. (yeah right)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I hope they try. It will be fun to watch

A bigger threat to Apple is their aiding and abetting China's crack down on WuVid protests

Top Bottom