• Friday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
    • Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    • Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Admission
    General: $6.00
    Children 12 & under: Free w/Adult
    2-Day Pass $11.00
    3-Day Pass: $15.00

Free parking, family oriented, onsite reasonably priced food. 24 hour security, ATM
    Buy-Sell-Trade
    This Elkhart gun show is held at Northern Indiana Event Cente and hosted by Gun Slinger Promotions USA.

Anyone been to this show? Curious about your impression of this show?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Pretty good show. Picked up a few small items. Very nice venue and not too crowded. Used gun prices seemed a little better than what I saw at the Rochester show. Rural King still has the best new gun prices.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I went on Saturday and thought is was pathetic. 50%+ non-gun, flea market type items. Even though it was a bit crowded in sections I was ready to leave in fifteen minutes. Looked at ONE gun that was only 50% more than I'd paid for an identical gun on GB last week. Everything else was insane. But I did pocket two speedloaders for 1/3 what I'd just ordered them for the previous week, so it was a win? I guess. Nice day for a two hr drive if nothing else.

I remember the show being better when it was in the main building, but maybe I'm just remembering it being better pre-covid and pre-stupid pricing. Fwiw, of the shows I've attended this yr, both Plymouth and Rochester have seemed like MUCH better shows to me, Crown Point only a little better, and Valpo MUCH, MUCH better.

Bored to tears,.....I may go to CP this weekend but expect to regret it(again).

Bigdog357

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    Indiana
    I went on Saturday and thought is was pathetic. 50%+ non-gun, flea market type items. Even though it was a bit crowded in sections I was ready to leave in fifteen minutes. Looked at ONE gun that was only 50% more than I'd paid for an identical gun on GB last week. Everything else was insane. But I did pocket two speedloaders for 1/3 what I'd just ordered them for the previous week, so it was a win? I guess. Nice day for a two hr drive if nothing else.

I remember the show being better when it was in the main building, but maybe I'm just remembering it being better pre-covid and pre-stupid pricing. Fwiw, of the shows I've attended this yr, both Plymouth and Rochester have seemed like MUCH better shows to me, Crown Point only a little better, and Valpo MUCH, MUCH better.

Bored to tears,.....I may go to CP this weekend but expect to regret it(again).
    My thoughts exactly - one of the worse shows that I have been to in a long time, I won't return to this show again.

Top Bottom