• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I use the lucky duck revolt. sounds are clearer. my buddy has a shockwave and his remote wont operate the call unless its 50 yds or closer. the LD will operate from 250 yds away. my $0.02

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My shockwave will work out to 200+ yards easily. The most popular calls are the Lucky Duck Revolt and the Foxpro Shockwave.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I've got a Foxpro Inferno that is my main call. Light, compact, and the remote has a good range. Also additional calls can be downloaded from their site. Got a couple others that I use occasionally but for the life of me I can't remember who made them.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My personal experience...

I bought the Foxpro shockwave with a massive library of calls. What I soon realized is that 95% of the calls are useless. No matter how many times I tried, "moose urinating" doesn't work on coyotes. I ended up removing most of the calls and downloaded some from Tony Tebbs.

Whatever you get, don't worry about how many sounds it has, get good ones from Tony Tebbs.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I’ve got the Revolt. It’s great. As I am learning more about calling, there are some other sound profiles I would be interested in having. That said, the Revolt would likely cover 95% of calling needs/wants.

Top Bottom