EDC choices Does it say anything about you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I worked at the gas station that Dick the Bruiser frequently stopped at in the 70’s. He drove a Pinto but he was so big and heavy it permanently sagged on the drivers side.
    Had the same locker n coach a couple years apart at Jeff. Never drove a pinto, never been in one, couldn‘t, had a 69 SS 396 though. First car after basic. An a1911.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    This is my main ride these days, this pic is fresh out of the shop with new paint…
    View attachment 238768
    And these are the grips to go with the gun to go with it, unfortunately it remains uncarried as I’m still holding out for Eotechs new dot.
    View attachment 238769
    So yes, I’m vain.

I know what the gun does .... but have no idea about the machine (at least from that angle). Is it an excavator ?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I know what the gun does .... but have no idea about the machine (at least from that angle). Is it an excavator ?
    It’s a tile plow, weigh in at about 65,000 lbs, pulls a shank through the ground and installs tile while holding proper grade, without digging an open trench.

ETA this is the business end… 81A383FF-DB8F-4099-8FC5-2A8E1705EA14.jpeg

As opposed to an open wheel trencher… 3AC4D6EF-5BA9-41BB-8883-0E3A8B6F1DA3.jpeg

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Had the same locker n coach a couple years apart at Jeff. Never drove a pinto, never been in one, couldn‘t, had a 69 SS 396 though. First car after basic. An a1911.
    Camaro or Chevelle?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Chevelle. They were a big deal at the time. Black vinal over red. 4 speed. Something I wouldn’t be caught dead in now, even if I could get into it. ;) What the heck, I was young.
    My first car was a 1968 Dodge Dart GT. It had a 340 with a 4 barrel carter, and was on a high rise manifold all factory.
    It was blue, and I seen it up on ramps in a guys back yard. It was in perfect condition inside and out.
    It had a bad head, he sold it to me for $800. I found another head for it in Utah for $250 delivered which was high back in those days.
    I got the head, and put it on. Took it out for my first time. It was powerful to say the least.
    First stop light I came to I lit up the tires for about a half a block and then I stripped out the main gears in my axle.
    I did that Two times in that car.
    I miss that car, and wish I had never sold it back in my young and dumb days.

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    My every day carry was an M-4 Carbine, M-68 site reticle, Pack 4 laser, and PVS-14 Gen 3+ for nights out on the Iraqi towns. My ride was a 6x6, 5 ton, if I was the A driver, I kept the 240 Bravo gunner over my right shoulder. If I was driving, kept that same gun over my left shoulder....preferred belt fed 308 vs the M249 SAW that was on the opposite front corner of the back bed. In the mix, if we had 2 squads, it was GO time!!! 2 belt fed 308s, 2 SAWs, 4 M-4 with M203 grenade launchers and 6 to 8 standard M-4s with all the fixins!!!! I had 210 rounds for my EDC, and yes BigRed, I had 4 of those baseballs that have spoons and are a blast!!!

Top Bottom