• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Private company. What surprised me the most was sales wanting to restart the game all over again after our losses. Not my end of the operation and something I'll probably never understand.
    Then I have no clue what the owner was thinking letting that go on.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So what happens when a convention comes to town? They are stuck with only the rooms still empty?
    Who has to evict the crazy dude that decides its HIS room now?
    And who covers the cost to rehab the room because they trashed it and it now smells?

Absolute insanity. When will these idiots finally run these politicians out on a rail?
    You’ll be required to double up and stay with a homeless person in that room. You won’t have a right to a single room under new laws they will pass to make you conform

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Antelope Valley, California.

Cantaffordya is doing everything they can to put independent truckers out of business. Fuel costs, taxes, reclassification as "employees", barring operator permits in state, etc.
    All this adds cost and complications to getting product from ports to consumers....to whose benefit?
    They are trying to choke the country, either to satisfy their diabolical utopian plans, or to make us bend a knee to a system of rule that believes in the wisdom of a state, with thousands of miles of coastland, having no water.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Why/how is it that states can go so far into debt with obviously no intention of ever paying it off? I get the whole federal gov't/federal reserve scam but how does it work for the states? Who is extending the credit? Do they get it from the fed gov't?

Somehow, someway these scumbags will make everyone else pay for their wasteful, irresponsible and criminal behavior/spending.

I hope Newsom gets Monkey Pox covering every square inch of his worthless body and it last for months and scars him severely. Evil people deserve evil experiences.

The worthless states like kommifornia and Illannoies get bailed out by more responsible states.

The bail out does not come directly...The piece of **** central state steps in to do the bail out then burdens the tax paying citizens with the cost.

The federal government, much like that ****hole government of kommifornia, demonstrate regularly that it is always easy to be charitable with other people's money and to look self righteous while doing so.

They can all go straight to Hell.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Why/how is it that states can go so far into debt with obviously no intention of ever paying it off? I get the whole federal gov't/federal reserve scam but how does it work for the states? Who is extending the credit? Do they get it from the fed gov't?

Somehow, someway these scumbags will make everyone else pay for their wasteful, irresponsible and criminal behavior/spending.

I hope Newsom gets Monkey Pox covering every square inch of his worthless body and it last for months and scars him severely. Evil people deserve evil experiences.
    That's what pension funds are for in the short run.

Top Bottom