Dustin Marshall AKA Bigtanker: My heart is heavy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    My Lord......I have been away for a bit and just seen this. Loved reading his posts. God bless him and his family......we just never know what tomorrow holds for us. Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future.......and today is a present! Sending my condolences to him and his family. He was an admirable, hard working father and husband. He will be missed by many.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think about this more often than is probably healthy.. I also never met him but talked on here this popping up is tough. I hope little tanker is holding up I know they did a lot of shooting together.
    Same here. I remember BT posting YT videos of his and little tankers endeavors. It's truly a sad loss.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I heard about this closer to when it happened but I never posted. I only met BigTanker once at an INGO shoot but I remember he was really nice and just seemed like he was full of life and had a big smile. I think I have a video of him shooting a full auto gun at the INGO shoot, I'll have to try to find it.

Reactions: KG1

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    BT was a Awesome guy. He came over once with his AR15 kit and to I gave him free run of the shop and tools to assemble it. He did a great job. I only gave him pointers on the trigger assembly. He did a excellent job on it. I have been shooting with him 3-4 times, we was a lot of fun to shoot with. And great shot!

He was one of the first people I told I had cancer. He stopped by right way to see if there was anything he could do. He gave me a INGO challenge coin. I treasure it, I carry it in my wallet with one other very special coin.

He was a family man, a christian man.

RIP Big Tanker, you are missed.

Top Bottom