Dustin Marshall AKA Bigtanker: My heart is heavy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I'm planning on going to the visitation tomorrow after work too. If you guys would like, there is a Red Robin next door to the funeral home. Maybe grab a bite to eat before you head back?
    I'll be wearing my INGO hat.
    I'll go Monday
    That sounds like a good idea if the timing is right.
    I think we can make the timing work.
    What time are you guys thinking you would be there ? I might make it, just depends on how my day/afternoon goes with previous commitments. I too have an INGO hat I could wear and thought if I go, wearing it would visually show the family INGO love and support.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What time are you guys thinking you would be there ? I might make it, just depends on how my day/afternoon goes with previous commitments. I too have an INGO hat I could wear and thought if I go, wearing it would visually show the family INGO love and support.
    Looking at arriving around 1600 (which is 1545 for me, just saying) since it's a pretty good turn and burn trip.

It's always good to meet fellow INGOers, even on a very sad day.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    That is the big question... I'm going to try to get there around 5. How long it takes to get thru the line is the big unknown. If it is crowded, could be a couple of hours. If not, then maybe 6?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I'm going to try to be there about 5:30. Its an 1-1/2 hr drive for me. Might be there earlier, it depends how busy I get for a Monday. I'm not worthy enough to have an :ingo: hat.

Godspeed Bigtanker!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That is the big question... I'm going to try to get there around 5. How long it takes to get thru the line is the big unknown. If it is crowded, could be a couple of hours. If not, then maybe 6?
    That is a big unknown BP. Between work, church, and INGO that could be a bunch.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Looking at arriving around 1600 (which is 1545 for me, just saying) since it's a pretty good turn and burn trip.

It's always good to meet fellow INGOers, even on a very sad day.
    I was thinking for myself I would want to get there as early as possible cause I expect the line to build as more people get off work. So if possible I would try to arrive similar to Kelly as I believe visitation begins at 4 ( 1600 ). If so we would be ahead of BluePig.Don’t know what Act is thinking. I will just keep checking back in here thru the day.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That is a big unknown BP. Between work, church, and INGO that could be a bunch.
    In addition there are some big groups left out of this. Wife’s, parents, siblings, also will have friends, families and co-workers, then add in all those that want to support the kids, from their schools and activities. Recently went through this and the line was over two hours long. I fully expect BT’s family to experience similar…

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Not sure if I will make it to viewing now. Been sitting in Peru for parents to transfer kids for 35 minutes. Just found out they are still in Indy somewhere. So till they get here, talk, etc., transfer kids, take wife back home, etc., dont know what timeline could be.

Top Bottom