• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Another thought: Look at dual citizens in our current federal government, especially congress. Their actions make much more sense once you understand this. How can one swear an oath of loyalty to the Constitution yet be just as loyal to another frequently contradictory set of goals and objectives? #USSLiberty?

How can one be fully committed to 2 existing nation states? States? Counties? Families? Spouses? Individuals? Religions? Eventually you will end up making decisions that benefit one and not the other. Or worse, harm the other intentionally for gain of the prior.
    Sometimes the harm is even premeditated.
    An argument straight outta 1960...or 1928.

Anyhoo, if there's one thing we know, it's that being a legal citizen of a country does not mean that one is loyal to it.

Oz isn't conservative. He would not likely make a good Senator for the things I care about. However, while I question his judgment, I will not question his loyalty without specific evidence.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Where do all the folks stand who were arguing on INGO that, rather than shun it as a deviant, we should welcome Caitlyn Jenner as a California republican because it was saying republican things

I wonder...Never suggested supporting a mentally ill person.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where do all the folks stand who were arguing on INGO that, rather than shun it as a deviant, we should welcome Caitlyn Jenner as a California republican because it was saying republican things

Is lip service the only thing that counts?
    Shun? Nah, I don’t do that. There is a whole spectrum between shun and embrace. Why shun people with mental disorders anyway? :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For me it would depend upon the totality of the situation. Office, other country of citizenship, and the history of the candidate
    I just had to complete paperwork for a routine background check. One of the questions I had to answer was concerning dual citizenship. Pretty sure I'd have been denied my security clearance if I had answered "yes" to the question that asked if I had it. As it should be. Certainly should be for anyone in the legislative, executive or judicial branches.

"Yer either fer us, or agin us".

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I just had to complete paperwork for a routine background check. One of the questions I had to answer was concerning dual citizenship. Pretty sure I'd have been denied my security clearance if I had answered "yes" to the question that asked if I had it. As it should be. Certainly should be for anyone in the legislative, executive or judicial branches.

I thought I read that green cards could buy guns…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Hell, I suspect obammy would not have passed a routine security check in your field.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Okay, that argument is straight out of...I dunno. 2022? :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

From what I can find, you're wrong. Most of it revolves around those that became naturalized and have an active passport from another country.

Under the 2005 Adjudicative Guidelines, it was prohibited to practice rights and privileges or obligations of any foreign citizenship once becoming a United States citizen. The identity of the foreign country had no significance. Furthermore, there were also no mitigating conditions available for national security clearance applicants that were not willing to renounce their foreign citizenship or surrender foreign passports. This included those who had dual citizenship in countries such as the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.
    Just having dual citizenship didn't matter, it was using the privileges of the other country. Even this was loosened in 2016.

The ICPG lessened the difficulty for dual citizen applicants to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information clearance but concerning language remained prevalent: Foreign association raises concerns with regard to a person’s reliability, trustworthiness, and judgment when the foreign nation in in conflict with the United States’ interests and when the applicant acts to obscure it. Isolating the situation, a United States citizen, being the citizen of another nation, is not an eliminating factor without an objective presenting such issues or attempts at concealment. This is true for United States citizens’ ability to exercise the privilege or right of foreign citizenship and the actions taken to acquire and obtain recognition of foreign citizenship.

Now, however, it will be permissible for those with national security clearance or seeking to obtain a national security clearance to:

1. Petition for or acquire a foreign citizenship, and
    2. Possess or utilize a foreign passport, with the exception of entering or exiting the United States, when the existence of the passport to the foreign country has been identified to the appropriate United States security officials.
    When the issue of a conflict of interest arises, the dual citizenship could be mitigated, if the petitioner has a willingness to renounce the foreign citizenship or there is no sign of having a foreign preference.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I am quite surprised there is so much focus on "dual citizenship" and not on "he hangs out with pedowood sodomite and satanists and he openly endorses child sexual mutilation".
    If you are unfamiliar, I highly suggest you spend some time researching "Marina Abramovic" realted to "Spirit Cooking" "Rituals" "Cannibalism" "Hollywood" "Cannibal Club" "Red Shoe Club" "Microsoft" "Podesta Art"
    I also suggest searching inside and outside of Google search engine and Chrome Browser.

Doc Oz Arabramovic.JPG IMG_E0537.JPG Doc Oz and Smallett.png Doc OZ trans freak.JPG

Top Bottom