• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, actually, requiring a 4473 for every sale will result in a de facto gun registry. Unless, of course, you actually believe the feds when they say they don't keep any of that information.
    Good point, but the older the 4473 sale the more likely the gun has changed hands, unless of course it was sold by Don Davis and it changed hands before the "buyer" started his car in front of the building.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Good point, but the older the 4473 sale the more likely the gun has changed hands, unless of course it was sold by Don Davis and it changed hands before the "buyer" started his car in front of the building.

I'll never forget the one and only time I ever went into a Dons Guns.

The only people in there were clearly all dressed in alike gang clothing and flashing signs back and forth.
    A few AWB abortions were on the wall for about 10x MSRP.

I walked right out and never came back.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

The only people in there were clearly all dressed in alike gang clothing and flashing signs back and forth.

When was this, the 90s?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That is part of it, but the main reason is IMPD shooting two ****birds who ****ed around and found out.
    That would be the one on video shooting at an officer, and the one who made a false 911 call and tried to ambush the Police? Throw in Saint George and we’ve got the trifecta of rioting.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Back in the early 1980's I used to go into the Don's Guns and range at 96th and Keystone.
    In fact I bought my first carry revolver there in 1983, a chromed S&W Model 19 .357 Magnum.
    But friends and I mostly just used the indoor pistol range.

It was a normal gun shop, prices were a little high, and except for this one full of BS guy that worked the counter who tried to come off as an "expert" on guns, but was anything but. LOL :-)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back in the early 1980's I used to go into the Don's Guns and range at 96th and Keystone.
    In fact I bought my first carry revolver there in 1983, a chromed S&W Model 19 .357 Magnum.
    But friends and I mostly just used the indoor pistol range.

It was a normal gun shop, except for this one full of BS guy that worked the counter who tried to come off as an "expert" on guns, but was anything but. LOL :-)
    That was a nice range and we used it as well until Don closed the store after a serious issue.
    I knew Don well enough to be greeted by him when in the store back in the day. We used the range to test our gear and I taught my kids to shoot hand gun there.
    It started into the gutter with the area and more often than not the cliental were a disreputable bunch. Had some issues on the range with a couple of them that spilled outside. That was my last visit.

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    That was a nice range and we used it as well until Don closed the store after a serious issue.
    I knew Don well enough to be greeted by him when in the store back in the day. We used the range to test our gear and I taught my kids to shoot hand gun there.
    It started into the gutter with the area and more often than not the cliental were a disreputable bunch. Had some issues on the range with a couple of them that spilled outside. That was my last visit.
    I also used the range at don’s one day I brought my wife and we had side by side lanes . She was limp wristing her pistol I showed her how to hold it and went back to my lane . The next thing I know I hear don talking to her .He told her same thing I did but she was not listening so he stood behind her holding her hands on the gun . About then she saw me watching the look on her face was priceless all I could do is grin . It worked she had no problems with the gun after that I thanked him. We got to my car and she said you enjoyed that didn’t you I said yes! She still remembers that day she said it helped but he was gross.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Please continue.
    If I interpret other threads correctly, while indicating that he feels real Christians should not have a problem with rainbow flags flying over US embassies nor have issues with having LGBTQETCETC issues shoved down out throats or credit OT injunctions against men lying with men, he will feel that anything infringing on his preferred meaning of 'saint' will be a step to far - he may even drag the Irish into that one. Not beyond the realm

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Looked at a S&W 622, 22 caliber at Don’s at 96 & Keystone in the early ‘90’s. Ended up buying it at the gun store still in 37 heading to Moorsetucky. Few weeks later go back to Don’s to do some shooting. Don’t you know it, the 622 is on sale. The catch, the listed sale price was the normal price I saw a few weeks earlier, and the listed normal price was a higher price than the normal price I saw a few weeks before.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If I interpret other threads correctly, while indicating that he feels real Christians should not have a problem with rainbow flags flying over US embassies nor have issues with having LGBTQETCETC issues shoved down out throats or credit OT injunctions against men lying with men, he will feel that anything infringing on his preferred meaning of 'saint' will be a step to far - he may even drag the Irish into that one. Not beyond the realm
    Pretty sure I stated all of that in other posts....please reference just one.

Top Bottom