• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    A friend and I were walking in downtown Indy Wednesday night around 9:30pm when we had a close call. We both had long coats on and our hands in our pockets when three guys came up behind us real quick and got in the "comfort zone". I quickly pulled my hands out of my pockets, unbuttoned my coat and put my hand on my carry side hip. Next thing you know, they're heading for the other side of the street. Nothing happened, but I'm convinced that there was something bad intended. Stay alert and stay safe!

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I always pay attention to how many layers I have over my EDC in the winter, and how much it could slow me down if I needed to get at it. Not trying to be a dick, just saying.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    A friend and I were walking in downtown Indy Wednesday night around 9:30pm when we had a close call. We both had long coats on and our hands in our pockets when three guys came up behind us real quick and got in the "comfort zone". I quickly pulled my hands out of my pockets, unbuttoned my coat and put my hand on my carry side hip. Next thing you know, they're heading for the other side of the street. Nothing happened, but I'm convinced that there was something bad intended. Stay alert and stay safe!

Problem identified in bold.

Top Bottom