Don't let the door hit you in the azz...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If they both died tomorrow, the party would go on. No single human being is that important. The old man is 76. Who knows how much time he has left. I am a realist. I voted for him twice, because I considered the Democrat candidate to be worse. I am not building any altars in his honor
    I'm more concerned about how much time we have left as a free people. Our next president has to be able to mobilize the people to push back the many erosions of freedom happening daily under Biden's 'watch', just electing someone who delays the slide isn't enough

You are free (for now) to do what you want, but IMO 'a realist' would want the toughest, proven fighter he could get and would realize that DeSantis isn't as ready as he thinks he is because playing big fish in a republican pond is not the same as swimming upstream 24/7 against the swamp

If you're worried Trump might die in office (because he will be the same age Biden was in '20 when he takes office in'24) then make sure he has a good VP. If you're worried he'll become a doddering sock puppet like Biden, make sure you have a lot of MAGA senators and congressmen to apply the brakes to any divergence from America First

Right now, DeSantis is the darling of the anybody but Trump surrender fish as well as '24's Scott Walker. He'd be a good VP, he needs to learn to crawl on the big stage before he tries to run. YMMV

Top Bottom