• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This one does not look good for the Columbus PD. Things could get spicy tonight over there:

Funny how all those questions in the second video could be asked of the "community". How many of these barbaric attacks have to happen? How many families must attend these press conferences, etc.. It's not just the police that are senselessly shooting young black men. They just generate the outrage. The rest? Eh, just another day in the 'hood.

I'm not condoning a bad shoot. I'm just saying that the reaction is totally different between the two situations that have the same outcome.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Haven’t heard of this one yet, but…

Again, I Do. Not. Care. So sick of hearing about the murders EVERY DAMN DAY, black on black, day in, day out, and…crickets. Sure, you’ll get the occasional “community leader” screeching “we must do something”, but that’s it?

But god forbid a cop, black or white, gets involved! Then, it’s the end of the world? Nope, not buying into it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    One handed shot and happens far faster than I could ever ID a threat. I'm honestly wondering if it's an ND from having his gun out while trying to deal with the dog, or just a twitch shot. Doesn't really look like deliberate shooting at all. No guns found. Wouldn't want to be that cop.

Though with all the ruckus they were raising in clearing the place out and going in after him I wonder what on earth he was thinking. I'll just stay in bed until the cops go away?

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    One handed shot and happens far faster than I could ever ID a threat. I'm honestly wondering if it's an ND from having his gun out while trying to deal with the dog, or just a twitch shot. Doesn't really look like deliberate shooting at all. No guns found. Wouldn't want to be that cop.

Though with all the ruckus they were raising in clearing the place out and going in after him I wonder what on earth he was thinking. I'll just stay in bed until the cops go away?
    Dude on the bed could have been under alcohol or other drugs so he could not respond to any commands very well.

Shot did look very quick. Wondering if a shield or less than lethal (beanbag) ready to go in the room, amonst the armed police, would have changed things? I know those situations can get bad real quick so less than lethal is not the primary concern initially.

Top Bottom