• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I definitely think he is being investigated as a straw purchase and that it will be pursued. The question is. will KR also be convicted for a straw purchase?

From the facts that are publicly available (and not just the MSM made-up "facts"), Dominik is likely guilty of a straw purchase. This is a felony which will ruin his life forever, take away his right to self defense forever, etc... It's really sad, but I'm not sure how it could go otherwise. His only option is if he could convince a jury that the rifle was a bona-fide gift to Kyle, which doesn't seem to be true. Of course, if this was in Chicago and he was a gangbanger, the DA would plead it down to a slap on the wrist. But I can't imagine they would offer any plea deal on this case.

Rittenhouse though didn't commit a crime in the straw purchase. The culpability is all on the "transferer", not the "transferee" if the transferee is legally able to own the firearm (which the court already ruled upon.) But Dominik lied on form 4473 and I suspect will be prosecuted under 18 USC 922(a)(6) and possibly (5).

I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice. But it is at least my best guess.

Last edited:

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    From the facts that are publicly available (and not just the MSM made-up "facts"), Dominik is likely guilty of a straw purchase. This is a felony which will ruin his life forever, take away his right to self defense forever, etc... It's really sad, but I'm not sure how it could go otherwise. His only option is if he could convince a jury that the rifle was a bona-fide gift to Kyle, which doesn't seem to be true. Of course, if this was in Chicago and he was a gangbanger, the DA would plead it down to a slap on the wrist. But I can't imagine they would offer any plea deal on this case.

Rittenhouse though didn't commit a crime in the straw purchase. The culpability is all on the "transferer", not the "transferee" if the transferee is legally able to own the firearm (which the court already ruled upon.) But Dominik lied on form 4473 and I suspect will be prosecuted under 18 USC 922(a)(6) and possibly (5).

I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice. But it is at least my best guess.
    I agree, I think he will get hit for the straw purchase but I dont see how the tow current counts against him will stay. Time will tell.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Gee, if they prosecute him for lying on the 4473, that'll be what? 1 for the year?

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Gee, if they prosecute him for lying on the 4473, that'll be what? 1 for the year?
    It'll be politically motivated for sure. Thugs and other crooks do it all the time and get the charges dropped or pled down to low-level misdemeanors. But unfortunately, Mr. Black is in the left-wingers' sights. Unlike Mr. Rittenhouse, Mr. Black did (likely) commit a criminal infraction, and they will throw the book at him.

And I agree w/ pitbulld45. The other charges are bogus and won't hold up.

Top Bottom