• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So since there’s no response I’m guessing he finally owned up to his promise to self ban. Because that IS what he stated.
    Hey look it Bob for his regular Kut Komplaint. And nope you must-remembered. That was not what I stated.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And here we are moving the goalposts again. S’prise s‘prise s’prise.

edit: and since you are again not addressing the topic let me personally say thank you for ****ing us all. Now, please go shopping for that bat.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

edit: and since you are again not addressing the topic let me personally say thank you for ****ing us all. Now, please go shopping for that bat.
    Why don't you just put what was said in your sig line. That way the audience can judge for themselves?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I’m just address yet another one of your tireless Kut Komplaints. I don’t know what your fascination is with the kid, but I do find it humorous. Carry on.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why don't you just put what was said in your sig line. That way the audience can judge for themselves?
    I would be most happy if he did. He references it enough, it would be nice if he put it in his sig for all to see.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I would be most happy if he did. He references it enough, it would be nice if he put it in his sig for all to see.
    You’re the one that stated it. Why don’t you repeat it. Unfortunately I have this thing called a job that doesn’t allow me to look through thousands of posts to find your exact quote.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You’re the one that stated it. Why don’t you repeat it. Unfortunately I have this thing called a job that doesn’t allow me to look through thousands of posts to find your exact quote.
    The onus isn’t on me to prove myself false. It on you. You made the claim, now back it up..... or not. I already know it’s “or not.”

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The onus isn’t on me to prove myself false. It on you. You made the claim, now back it up..... or not. I already know it’s “or not.”
    Seriously? Jut fatwo already. You gleefully voted for this **** and told everyone it’s not going to happen. It’s happeneing and you tell us that’s not what you said. The you have the balls to come in here and be a dick? Seriously. Fatwo and take this two but like if **** president and vice hoe with you.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously? Jut fatwo already. You gleefully voted for this **** and told everyone it’s not going to happen. It’s happeneing and you tell us that’s not what you said. The you have the balls to come in here and be a dick? Seriously. Fatwo and take this two but like if **** president and vice hoe with you.
    You made a callout in a thread I wasn’t even engaged in at the time. A false one at that. It’s been asked that you post what was said, and you’re triggered? C’mon bro.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Back on topic. 48 Senators send letter to AG Garland and acting ATF Director strongly urging them to withdraw the brace ban proposal. They make quite a compelling argument.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    More executive orders in gun control coming

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    They apparently are “selectively” upset, as Biden hasn’t passed a thing, while Trump oversaw a ban on bumpstocks, and placed braces in jeopardy.
    I for one, don’t think Biden will be able to ban anything, and that was actually something I consider when determining who to vote for.
    But hey, I’ll do you a solid. “IF” Biden gets a gun ban enacted like the AWB, I’ll write an apologetic post about how I’m sorry it happened, and ask the mods to permaban my account. I will then never set foot on INGO again. However I’m not taking all the risk alone. If he doesn’t do it, then I’d like somebody else to put their *** on the line. If Biden doesn’t do it, then they need to step away... not even Perma... how about 90 days. Ok, so wants in on that action? As much as people bitch and moan, about the upcoming 2A catastrophe, I’d think it should be an easy suckers bet, right?
    From here :

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    More executive orders in gun control coming

Nothing but a worthless tyrannical piece of ****.

Keep pushing it you ************.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The thread or the DoJ shenanigans?
    iu

Top Bottom