• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you think this is a good time to go signing up your weapons with the gubment? :scratch:
    I don’t truly think it will pass , I believe the courts will stand behind the constitution :patriot:
    I'm with you and certainly hope you are right. :patriot:

That said, we know what the enemy of the 2A really wants, right? This is just the first step.

Makes you wonder if maybe we gave away a well-kept secret of AR pistols with braces by over-talking it every time the ATF wind changed direction the slightest?

Banning the AR pistol (the most effective one's anyway) is an easier fight to win than the whole plan of banning all semi auto rifles.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    That don’t really make since to me !
    The upper is just that , a upper .
    If it’s not a fixed to a lower it’s nothing more then a extra upper that you bought with the intent to buy a lower to build a SBR and pay the stamp fee.

So I guess if this BS happens then the best thing is just pay the $200 and take the pistol appart until you receive your paperwork for a SBR. ? Then get rid of the brace and put a stock of your choice and tell the ATF to suck it , I’m legal !!!!!
    If you think this is a good time to go signing up your weapons with the gubment? :scratch:

This right here.

I was hinting around up thread about this very thing. A "friend" has six AR pistols and "he" feels a little uncomfortable going to register them as SBR's.

Just going to sit and wait and see how it all plays out.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No, not at all. I think Obama was more principled than old businessman Trump or old politician Biden. I think Obama actually considered the limits of his presidential powers. I don’t think Trump nor Biden particular care. The only difference, is that something anti-2A made by Trump wouldn’t generate nearly as much unrest as something anti-2A from Biden. That’s my opinion, at least.
    Yer man is talking gun control to the nation right now...

:xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    In other news, Guy is subbing for Nigel on the air right now, discussing Kut's man bumping his gums...

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    In other news, Guy is subbing for Nigel on the air right now, discussing Kut's man bumping his gums...

It looks like it was WAAAAY past Sleepy Joe’s bedtime. What an embarrassment.

Top Bottom