• ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    We knew it was coming... here it is, DOJ today announced proposed rule making:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Notice the wording “easily convertible” ? Should this get by they will then the next step will be to lump all AR and AK under NFA.

California awb getting revoked set judicial precedent so now they need a new tactic to get around that new precedent.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

They obviously have no understanding of truth. The only reason SBR and SBS are NFS weapons is that handguns were to have been and those work-arounds were included to keep people from working around. Everything in that article is crap.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And the crickets just keep on cricketing... But but but, orange man bad, mean tweets, well- we have the senate... Thanks again...

The people that were duped by the biggest deception ever orchestrated against an individual candidate are just weak suckers, that could not see they couldn't attack the agenda and win so they had to attack the person.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    And the crickets just keep on cricketing... But but but, orange man bad, mean tweets, well- we have the senate... Thanks again...

Waiting for that march on Washington I was told would be put on by all the Biden voters who said "get rid of Trump now, defend gun rights later".

Now's the later. It only took like four months. Where are they?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So basically trying to make millions of honest citizens felons overnight.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Have these mother ******* ***wipes ever even read the Second Amendment?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I assume so, which drives their creativity in trying to evade it.

I utterly detest these ********.

They do NOTHING but constantly infringe upon the natural rights of citizens all in the name of "protecting citizens from thugs" who have zero regard for the law.

In the process, they handicap the law abiding citizen and empower the criminal.

To Hell with these ********.

Last edited:

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    How can anyone in this country (especially this forum) think that Government and in particular, the Democratic Party, has a shred of decency / common sense / or truth behind their motives at this point. I really struggle to keep my composure when seeing things that are blatant lies / hidden or not so hidden agendas / hypocrisy. The ATF needs to be abolished and the anti-gun establishment / MSM needs to take a walk off a cliff. First off, ATF has no say in what's "legal". The bump stock ban ruling set precedent. This "reclassification" does nothing to stop crime / or reduce violence. I can just see a thug measuring his barrel length and weighing his weapon - Uh oh, over 120 ounces, that means I could be a felon, better not commit a crime. The way that criminals are let go (even when using a firearm) makes their point of reducing "gun violence" null and void. This is just to harass law abiding citizens (millions become felons over night). Stats do not back up even introducing laws for this type of weapon. Feet kill more people a year than pistol braced weapons. The checklist of points to see if it is a "SBR" is utterly ridiculous. It was funny at first, then it just really pissed me off the longer the video went on. These hoops and moronic ideas could only come from the mentally deranged. It's hard to reason with stupid and evil. I am to the point of never listening to anyone in government again (Fauci / elected officials / sheep who are controlled by job, service, livelihood or dependency). It's all lies. It's all about control. It's all about wealth and staying in power positions. They keep poking the Bear. This Bear is getting fed up.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If they do NFA a bunch of firearms it will get challenged in court. They can't say okay it's okay to have them then say oh wait we changed our minds 30 million people are now felons until they register and pay a $200 tax to own something that has been legal to own for many years. Very unconstitutional!
    The NFA itself is unconstitutional and un-American!

Top Bottom