Anderson
    5818712649_86e0270df3.jpg

5818718253_4201fccf4c.jpg

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I used to breed Presa Canarios; without a doubt the finest dogs I've ever owned. I've had Rotts, Mastiffs, and a Great Dane, and my Presas were far and away superior.
    100_1019_zpsd9d464f7.jpg

Trajan
    img_1789_zpsbe52a75b.jpg

Jacoby
    Rollie2009_zps97ac2e06.jpg

And Peyton, my lil blind weiner dog!

Presas are incredible, I was in the market for a dog and was considering one.
    Have you ever owned a Cane Corso? I had decided to go for a Corso instead of a Presa.
    Then somehow I wound up with a Blue Heeler with a docked tail. I didn't dock the tail, but I think it will turn out to be a plus. Don't want her stepped on by horses or cattle or anything. Wont ever get it shut in the door, or stepped on either.
    Presas and Corsos don't show up very often for adoption. The ones from reputable breeders and protection/security companies are expensive. I still want a Corso though.

8 Weeks old right now, I think she will turn out to be an excellent dog. I hear Cattle Dogs are extremely smart and obedient.

If you dog owners don't feet raw, then make sure you feed them good kibble Meaning meat based.... no purina, iams, kibbles and bits. If the first ingredient is corn or soy ( Yes I realize corn and soy are both fruits ) then leave it on the shelf.
    If you have more than one dog of course you can't afford the $50 bags of Grain Free Taste of the Wild. But Diamond Naturals is a good product for the money. Lamb and Rice and Chicken and Rice formula.

No Corn,Wheat, Or soy. You will notice without the corn filler that your dog will poop a lot less and it will be smaller, as there is not a ton of waste from the fillers that they don't digest.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I used to breed Presa Canarios; without a doubt the finest dogs I've ever owned. I've had Rotts, Mastiffs, and a Great Dane, and my Presas were far and away superior.
    100_1019_zpsd9d464f7.jpg

Trajan
    img_1789_zpsbe52a75b.jpg

Jacoby

Presas are incredible, I was in the market for a dog and was considering one.
    Have you ever owned a Cane Corso? I had decided to go for a Corso instead of a Presa.
    Then somehow I wound up with a Blue Heeler with a docked tail. I didn't dock the tail, but I think it will turn out to be a plus. Don't want her stepped on by horses or cattle or anything. Wont ever get it shut in the door, or stepped on either.
    Presas and Corsos don't show up very often for adoption. The ones from reputable breeders and protection/security companies are expensive. I still want a Corso though.

8 Weeks old right now, I think she will turn out to be an excellent dog. I hear Cattle Dogs are extremely smart and obedient.

If you dog owners don't feed raw, then make sure you feed them decent kibble Meaning meat based.... no purina, iams, kibbles and bits. If the first ingredient is a vegetable like corn or soy ( Yes I realize corn and soy are both fruits ) then leave it on the shelf.
    If you have more than one dog of course you can't afford the $50 bags of Grain Free Taste of the Wild. But Diamond Naturals is a good product for the money. Lamb and Rice and Chicken and Rice formula.

No Corn,Wheat, Or soy. You will notice without the corn filler that your dog will poop a lot less and it will be smaller, as there is not a ton of waste from the fillers that they don't digest.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I've wanted a Corso for a while myself. Once I have some space and need another dog....one will be on the short list.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Here's our Aussie Shepherd/Brittany Spaniel mix Cooke (pronounced Cook). He's a Humane Society rescue. He's a real talker. Verbalizes himself well when he wants/needs something.

DSCF5349.jpg

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    We had cat pics not too long ago. I think it's time for some dog pics
    (Please. Spare us the "dupe" and a referral to an old thread)

This picture is of a client's dog with all four paws on my smallish notebook.
    So light he barely typed anything.

littledog_zpsd52e73f5.jpg

Dog in photo smaller than he appears. He fits in my front pocket.
    That's not a dog, it's a rat on a string!!!

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Coco & Sable (Coco is a Mastiff Mutt mix and Sable is 100% Hyper Boxer)

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

This is what the Boxer puts up with! She's a good sport about it!

This is at work. (both dogs go to work every day)
    IMAG0005-1.jpg

this is while working on our Rental Property (Daughter found a hat that she thought would look good on Sable)
    IMG_0588_zps39ad0fee.jpg

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    100_1019_zpsd9d464f7.jpg

Trajan
    img_1789_zpsbe52a75b.jpg

Jacoby

Presa's are great, I've owned Presa's, Fila's and Dogo's...my newest girl is a Boerboel...

My Boerboel is only 8 months, but seems to warm up to new people faster...but I find with any of these breeds you don't know them until they are at least a year and a half....Currently we are doing protection training with my English Mastiff...even with a bite sleeve these dogs put a hurting on you! And an FYI, I'd never recommend any of the breeds I've mentioned unless you are experienced with highly dominant dogs.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Samson - Our 5 year-old male Toy Poodle....

SamandDelilah3-15-13002_zpsc2239304.jpg

And his 3 month-old Miniature Schnauzer girl friend, Delilah....

ABeautifulDelilah_zps292b0dbf.jpg

He is training her well. Here they are, sleeping....

PeasInaPod001_zpscd159c21.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom