Does anyone have the Swampfox Wolverine slide on their Glock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I really want one of these for my Glock 19 and then to upgrade to a Justice optic. Can’t even find a slide used. They said they hope to have more the first half of this year.

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    I really want one of these for my Glock 19 and then to upgrade to a Justice optic. Can’t even find a slide used. They said they hope to have more the first half of this year.

That thing looks super aggressive, like ouch lol. Not a fan of the rear back up in front of the red dot, what are your thoughts to the benefit?

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    That thing looks super aggressive, like ouch lol. Not a fan of the rear back up in front of the red dot, what are your thoughts to the benefit?
    Marine gun builder had it on his channel. It has the rmr cut but that is a normal thing now. Just thought it looked cool. They are always sold out.

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    Marine gun builder had it on his channel. It has the rmr cut but that is a normal thing now. Just thought it looked cool. They are always sold out.
    I'll have to check out some videos. I currently have a MOS with RMR, but about to take the RMR off, I just can't get used to it on a pistol.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Check out zaffiri precision based out of florida, they have quite a few slides branded through TTS tactical on ebay. Much cheaper. I got one with a black multicam coating for like 210 shipped...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm looking at the Swampfox slide too. Set up an alert for a notification when back in stock.

FYI, these are made by Steel City Arsenal, so you can keep an eye on their site too for similar slides.

Top Bottom