• ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    S&W Bodyguard 380 for sweatpants carry
    P365XL Tan, no weapon light for lightweight daytime only carry.
    P365XL custom ported w/ TLR-6 for lightweight night time carry
    P365XL Spectre Comp w/ Icarus Precision Grip Module & TLR-7 for cool factor EDC
    P365XL X-Macro w/ TLR-7 for max capacity EDC

Yes...I have a P365XL problem.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I've got one primary, with a identical spare. Also have one for the rare times that maximum concealment is needed but don't have a spare and don't plan on one. Lately I have been auditioning a 1911 as a possible replacement for my current primary. If it does become the primary I will get a spare for it also.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    I have 4 in rotation and a 5th for special circumstances. If I’m going somewhere with a lot of space, I carry a G48. If my destination is a smaller, enclosed area, it’s a Mustang or S&W 442. Number 4 is an XDS I keep in my vehicle if I’m in a rush. The last is a Dissent SBR I keep in a sling pack for open, high traffic areas that might be targeted by some nutjob trying to get his face on the news.

There are others I’d prefer to carry, but Florida is CC only which tends to limit my options.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I rotate between my P320 Compact and S&W M&P 2.0 Compact, both in 9mm, and then my M&P 2.0 Compact in .40 as well as my SP2022 in .40. Once in a great while, I'll carry my SA 1911 in .45.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    As the saying goes, "beware of the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it"!
    More accurate would be "Beware of the man with one gun. He's probably not a shooter and lacks skill."

Every time I've run across someone that says they own only one gun, they often go on to say stuff like "I've never shot it, but it's a Glock so I know that it works ".

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    I am in the process of adjusting my EDC options....I have decided to carry the same EDC daily and I do have a pocket pistol as backup or for quick trips to the store, working in the yard etc....I started on March 1 with this plan and so far its working well for me...just purchased an IWB holster for the main weapon, wish it would get here soon....just don't feel the need and no desire to switch out daily or even weekly anymore...likely going to be greatly reducing my "excess" weapons in a couple months if all works as I think it will...I am happy with what I have chosen...

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    As the saying goes, "beware of the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it"!
    More accurate would be "Beware of the man with one gun. He's probably not a shooter and lacks skill."

Every time I've run across someone that says they own only one gun, they often go on to say stuff like "I've never shot it, but it's a Glock so I know that it works ".

I have one carry gun. It comes in the form of 5 similar 1911's in 45acp.

Sometimes I sneak a Shield Plus or regular Shield 9mm onto myself as a "special, deep cover, super secret backup/hideout" piece, but nobody's supposed to know that.

Top Bottom