• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hhhhmmm, KellyIthinkwe'redonehereinAvon actually works.

Lincoln Continental with suicide doors! Wait, maybe an old Mercury, a dark blue Mercury. We could cruise around and crank up a certain Steve Miller Band song... The Joker :lmfao:

(75% of INGO will get the reference)
    Before my time.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Your 100% correct and I thanked the mod for pointing out the post about pistol braces but inquired about the rule. The response was dismissive and aggressive. The legality is they are still legal to sell. Seems like more then one mod is aggressive
    At the risk of getting back to the topic I think it's imperative once again to correct the OP's unfounded opinion about the legality of selling/transferring a pistol with a brace attached during the grace period.

According to the ATF's provisions outlined in the paragraph below in the federal registry I think they make it quite clear that a sale/transfer is not allowed effective after the publication date and the ATF may enforce the NFA.

It's apparent that this vindicates the Ingo administration's decision to not allow any pistol with an attached pistol brace to be posted in the classifieds in the interim until this matter has been adjudicated and struck down through Congress and the courts.

The OP was just flat out wrong, and it should be noted as such to eliminate any confusion that may have consequences for anyone trying to sell or allowing to sell such as in the case of the Ingo classifieds.

*Federal Register publication date effective: January 31, 2023.

Therefore, ATF may enforce the NFA against any person or entity that—any time after the *publication date of this rule—newly makes or transfers a weapon with an attached “stabilizing brace” that constitutes a short-barreled rifle under the NFA.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom