• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Whew. I'm late to the party and that took a while to read.

1 - I remember the notice about braced pistols. I even reported 1 or 2 adds asking if it was allowed.

2 - I don't suck up to mods, but treat them as I always have. I have eaten and shot with some of these mods. I have been to the home of a previous mod (RIP CM). Respect goes both ways.

3 - Pineapple definitely goes on pizza.

4 - 9mm for most of my stuff and my personal defense round choice (although I own a 45 - a CM 1911!)

5 - Bowtie all day.

6 - I forget if there was anything else being debated in this thread...but jagee for king mod supreme 2023! :rockwoot:
    You lost me at #3, but I found you at #'s 4&5

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    Thats good but yet bad to send emails. I never got anything about it. I just assumed sellers were being cautious in their posts. Probably should have posted about it in big RED letters.

No dog in the fight… I only get on at night with my iPad on Tapatalk. I don’t get notification of replies to my posts, let alone other emails.

I do see pm’s however

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    No dog in the fight… I only get on at night with my iPad on Tapatalk. I don’t get notification of replies to my posts, let alone other emails.

I do see pm’s however
    If someone quotes your post, like i did yours, the bell at top of screen will have a number for however many there are. I never get emails about it but i do for messages.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    If someone quotes your post, like i did yours, the bell at top of screen will have a number for however many there are. I never get emails about it but i do for messages.

I don’t t think I see that, unless I am missing something- which is not beyond the realm of possibility. This is what is saw after your post
    387de5311c8c30d532fd3e68b5a61a43.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You can’t mod unless the car is parked.
    You’re still going to be KellyinIthinkwe’redonehereAvon’s driver, aren’t you?
    Hhhhmmm, KellyIthinkwe'redonehereinAvon actually works.
    He was threatening to make me drive a mopar or ford. I can’t take that type of abuse. Turbo manual Kia or gtfo
    Lincoln Continental with suicide doors! Wait, maybe an old Mercury, a dark blue Mercury. We could cruise around and crank up a certain Steve Miller Band song... The Joker :lmfao:

(75% of INGO will get the reference)

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Hmmm, is that Firefox or Tapatalk ?

I might have a setting off or something.
    Firefox on my galaxy s9. I dont use taptalk or anything like that. I use web pages since it doesn't eat up my storage space. I have enough downloads and can do without more of them.

Top Bottom