• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    After a few too many drinks the other night, I watched Drive Angry on Hulu. I think this was the stage right before Nick Cage slid into solid B movie territory. Had seen it before in the past, but was astounded that 25 y/o Amber Heard was the female lead. Have to say she was a total hottie before her mental break... ;)

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    My wife and I binge watched Grey's Anatomy....just keep getting more woke, and ...ahem...diverse....Shonda Rimes just has to shove wokeness down our throats....Yes I could have stopped, but take out the liberal preaching, it was a good show...Just entertain me, don't preach....

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    We’ve been watching “Outrageous Acts of Science” on Discovery plus. Used to watch them hit and miss on the science channel, so going through from the beginning. Quite fun to us engineer types…

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I've been watching Letterkenny on Hulu. I am done with all ten seasons (which are short). I found it hilarious in the same way that Archer is hilarious. It's definitely not "woke".

Blood and Treasure on Paramount+ is good if you like cheesy treasure hunting stuff (Indiana Jones meets National Treasure, but way cheesier and lower budget than either). I've also been watching the original Macgyver on there, and it is fun to watch now and see how bad it really was.

I normally don't even bother clicking on Disney+, but The Orville on there is pretty good. It's better than any actual Trek show currently on (although I did kind of like Strange New Worlds).

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I've been watching Letterkenny on Hulu. I am done with all ten seasons (which are short). I found it hilarious in the same way that Archer is hilarious. It's definitely not "woke".

I normally don't even bother clicking on Disney+, but The Orville on there is pretty good. It's better than any actual Trek show currently on (although I did kind of like Strange New Worlds).

This is a gentleman with taste, right here. Letterkenny, Archer, and Orville are all favorites of mine (and Mrs Nugget), along with What We Do in the Shadows.

We also recently fired up Netflix for a month to catch up on Stranger Things, Disenchantment, and Love Death & Robots, among others.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Allegedly

I'd think one would have to be a pretty sensitive snowflake to find any of the wokeness on there bothersome. Yeah, there is a gay couple that are introduced a few seasons in and they're hilarious. Their wedding is a pretty good episode (and happens to be the first episode in what seems to be an increase in production value and directing ability) and they just add to the specific groups stereotyped in the show.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Blood and Treasure on Paramount+ is good if you like cheesy treasure hunting stuff (Indiana Jones meets National Treasure, but way cheesier and lower budget than either). I've also been watching the original Macgyver on there, and it is fun to watch now and see how bad it really was.

I agree. Even the gay wedding was funny and not woke.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I watched all 3 or 4 seasons of one on discovery+ called railroad Alaska, pretty entertaining, and there’s a lady in an episode or two that grew up here in Clarksville, she was a friend of my older sister. Some of the firearm handling on the show gets pretty cringy, but it’s an interesting watch.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    I'd think one would have to be a pretty sensitive snowflake to find any of the wokeness on there bothersome. Yeah, there is a gay couple that are introduced a few seasons in and they're hilarious. Their wedding is a pretty good episode (and happens to be the first episode in what seems to be an increase in production value and directing ability) and they just add to the specific groups stereotyped in the show.
    I guess purple was needed after all.

1662430251574.png

Top Bottom