Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    *** SOLD ***

This is a brand new (how new? The boxes were never opened) Dillon XL-750 reloader with dies for 9mm and 6.8 SPC. Also new and part of the package are the following:

- Primer flip tray
    - Aluminum roller handle
    - Strong mount
    - Caliber conversion kit (the 6.8 SPC stuff)
    - Powder check
    - Low powder sensor
    - Steel die lock rings (5-pack) with 1" wrench
    - 1000 Berry's Thick-Plated 9mm 124gr RN Bullets
    - A metric sh*t-ton of brass. New Starline, new Sig, mixed headcase once-fired. A bunch.

This was bought over a year ago, at pre-Covid prices. I'm taking off the delivery charges I paid and selling at that price. How do you know? Because I'll give you the receipts with it, in case you need to exercise the warranty. I just want to move it now. If I haven't gotten around to reloading in over a year, I probably won't get around to it. These are backordered to the moon at Dillon and the prices keep going up on all of it. As I said, I'm eating the taxes and delivery charges. FTF only, NW Indiana area. I'll drive as far south as Lafayette for the folks in Indy and elsewhere. You get everything above, plus the itemized order confirmations I got (they came through email, so they're printouts of the emails). The invoices are still attached to the packages, never opened. I'll have you paypal the money for it, that way you're not carrying around a ton of cash and I'm not driving all over to meet somebody that suddenly wants to dicker on price. Total for all of it is $SOLD (that's $1,274.91, rounded up for all the extra brass). Price is firm and I'm not interested in any trades. Please PM with any questions, so as to avoid bumping the thread.

Attachments

• xl750-product-photo-1.jpg
      xl750-product-photo-1.jpg
      141.1 KB · Views: 31
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members