• ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    She is unlocking growth for Dick’s

5fc5150750e71a0011557f16

Maybe in the right light. Like 10 minutes until last call. Standards are for the good times.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Galyans was the best. Gotta go to Galyans. So much better than "gotta get some Dick's".
    I remember sitting out in a break area at my former job one time, and a gal from customer service was looking through the ads in a paper that someone had left out there. As she was looking at them, she came across one for Dick's and said, "Dick's? Nope, don't want that." Of course I couldn't resist commenting on that. I think I said something like, "I didn't know you were gay!" She was not amused. :):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I remember sitting out in a break area at my former job one time, and a gal from customer service was looking through the ads in a paper that someone had left out there. As she was looking at them, she came across one for Dick's and said, "Dick's? Nope, don't want that." Of course I couldn't resist commenting on that. I think I said something like, "I didn't know you were gay!" She was not amused. :):

Why do lesbians like Galyans so much?

They don't, they just don't like Dick's.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Galyans was the best. Gotta go to Galyans. So much better than "gotta get some Dick's".
    I’m glad I don’t get slapped in the face by Dicks anymore, but I did actually kinda feel that way one time at Galyans, my very first attempt at buying a gun. Carmel store, early 20’s I walk up to the counter and said I was interested in a pistol, don’t remember many details but the guys behind the counter came off as really mean. I’m sure they thought they were doing the world a favor by not letting such a greenhorn walk out with something he knew nothing about, and maybe they weren’t wrong, but it sure stung.

Would love to know their screen names.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I’m glad I don’t get slapped in the face by Dicks anymore, but I did actually kinda feel that way one time at Galyans, my very first attempt at buying a gun. Carmel store, early 20’s I walk up to the counter and said I was interested in a pistol, don’t remember many details but the guys behind the counter came off as really mean. I’m sure they thought they were doing the world a favor by not letting such a greenhorn walk out with something he knew nothing about, and maybe they weren’t wrong, but it sure stung.

Would love to know their screen names.

Kirk Freeman worked at the west side Galyans. Dunno about Carmel?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anyone know a good divorce lawyer? My wife said to me today "So we were running errands today. So we needed racquetballs so I ran into Dicks, then we walked over to the bookstore, then... "

Top Bottom