• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I just hope all the new gun owners realize most of what politicians are saying is bs. Maybe there’s enough lefties that picked up guns and they’ll realize they aren’t the devils candy.

Maybe, but I wonder if they will ever understand it is not only about a tool; it is about the natural right to defense.

I place little to no stock in these jackasses of the central state that twist with every wind....they are useless pieces of trash.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think we all knew this ancient leftist keeps these bills in her desk drawer. It's just been a long time since we've had to worry about passing both houses and getting a signature.

A lot has changed since 94. Heller and 16M+ more ARs being two of them. More people being murdered with knives than all long guns combined has remained a constant.

This **** gets tiresome. I'd like to live my life and be left alone. That's not on the horizen. I get the feeling in 10 years or so when I'm retired my 2A support hobby will be more of a job.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't think we will survive this regime
    Fixed it for you.

I remember when the LGBT community thought they would be rounded up like Jews when trump won (yes several that I work with actually thought this and cried at their desks for days) because trump and R’s had expressed a lack of support for gay marriage. no round up occurred and no one even floated the idea of the government using violence against this group.

now 4 years later we have a group that has open and just reason to fear for their safety. We are told to stop being so dramatic that it’s not a big deal. Just give up your rights and possessions that you have paid hundreds if not thousands of dollars to acquire. If you don’t they will use violence to force you via the police. Violence begets violence and the probability that this ends bloodless is astronomical.

The exemption for LEO was put in for one reason, to further the us vs them viewpoints and make Leo feel superior to the average citizen.

See the book “Ordinary Citizen” to see the results of a police force that is just following orders and has a divide between them and the people they are “policing”.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I think we all knew this ancient leftist keeps these bills in her desk drawer. It's just been a long time since we've had to worry about passing both houses and getting a signature.

Obviously the Gov't needs cleaning. I mean her AWB bill sat in her desk drawer for how long? And it took from Jan 20 until now to get all the dust off of it? Yep, definitely need a good swamp cleaning!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Nope. And actually has exemptions for retired LEO's to allow them to have them.
    I'm shocked!

How can they justify that "10 rounds is enough" while at the same time saying cops need more than 10 rounds to protect themselves, or to their job properly.

And why stop the limit at 10 rounds anyway? Who came up with that number?

If they truly believe that less rounds in a magazine equates to less crime why allow peasants to have 10 rounds in their guns? Why not 8? or 4, or 1 or zero?

Here in France, at an official shooting range you are only allowed to have a maximum of 5 rounds loaded in your magazine at any given time ... to somehow prevent accidents and mass murders I imagine. :dunno:

I once got in trouble because I shot 6 times with a 6 shot revolver.

People looked at me like I was a maniac who mag dumped a full-auto Uzi. :shoot:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How is this thing still in power.

Indicative of the issue at hand......the electorate.
    Great question. Another is how can she have a Chinese spy on staff for 20, 20 freaking years, and nothing happens to her?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Great question. Another is how can she have a Chinese spy on staff for 20, 20 freaking years, and nothing happens to her?

She's a good little Democrat in lock step with the party. They aren't going to call her out on it and the Republicans in Congress are too afraid to anything, they don't want their money train disrupted.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tmixon
    Top Bottom