• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Diamond Collision in Avon has an opening for a Collision Technician apprentice

This is an awesome opportunity if you like working with your hands and enjoy working on cars.

We are not a restoration shop so we deal mostly with newer vehicle and all the electronics and safety features that these vehicles are equipped with. This involves learning how to research and follow OEM repair procedures along with collision related mechanical repairs, such as suspension and alignment air bag and more.

If you were thinking of attending a trade school like Lincoln tech or one of the others this is a superior opportunity as this is earn while you learn at an advanced pace.

We pay for uniforms, vacation, training and certifications and a percentage of health insurance and working with awesome bunch of people

The ideal candidate will have some hands on experience working on cars and a strong mechanical aptitude also must be self-motivated and willing to invest in tools and themselves. This is an excellent opportunity to learn skills that enabled me to make a living where ever I go. And also keep up with modern technology as things change.

Pay DOE

You can DM me here or reach me by phone 317-833-4087

Thanks,
    Allen

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Diamond Collision in Avon has an opening for a Collision Technician apprentice

This is an awesome opportunity if you like working with your hands and enjoy working on cars.

We are not a restoration shop so we deal mostly with newer vehicle and all the electronics and safety features that these vehicles are equipped with. This involves learning how to research and follow OEM repair procedures along with collision related mechanical repairs, such as suspension and alignment air bag and more.

If you were thinking of attending a trade school like Lincoln tech or one of the others this is a superior opportunity as this is earn while you learn at an advanced pace.

We pay for uniforms, vacation, training and certifications and a percentage of health insurance and working with awesome bunch of people

The ideal candidate will have some hands on experience working on cars and a strong mechanical aptitude also must be self-motivated and willing to invest in tools and themselves. This is an excellent opportunity to learn skills that enabled me to make a living where ever I go. And also keep up with modern technology as things change.

Pay DOE

You can DM me here or reach me by phone 317-833-4087

Thanks,
    Allen
    Hey Allen, you forgot "must not have fear of trains or red Honda's." Ya'll are right on the tracks and I think the roof is still original metal on that Civic. It'll be back someday...

Top Bottom