Diamond Collision for the Win!!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dec 22, 2012
Avon
Well the inAvon family made it three years with dragging a dented/mangled ride into AllenM and Debbie’s establishment. I do prefer referring strangers that direction, but another one of our cars found its way there.

mom got her car back today, great job as always from the folks at diamond collision.

more to follow when I am on a computer and not my phone, thanks again AllenM.

Colt556

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Feb 12, 2009
Avon
They definitely do fantastic work there. Luckily I haven’t needed any of those particular skills lately but he has done some amazing work for me in the past!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Allen and Debbie are great people. Have had two take 3 vehicles there in 13 years. Late Mrs. IBM backed into a pole, garage door springs broke and caome down on the rear hatch of my new SUV and a year and a half ago when I had a inattentive driver plow into the back of my 2012 Chevy Traverse. The finished product looked showroom quality, and I will always refer people to Diamond Collision.

:+1:

mbkintner

Up the Irons
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jun 21, 2017
Behind You
Well the inAvon family made it three years with dragging a dented/mangled ride into AllenM and Debbie’s establishment. I do prefer referring strangers that direction, but another one of our cars found its way there.

mom got her car back today, great job as always from the folks at diamond collision.

more to follow when I am on a computer and not my phone, thanks again AllenM.

How many more punches on your Frequent Customer Card until you get a freebie?

Top Bottom