• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Garland (suburb of Dallas) Texas.

According to apartment dweller, two guys broke into his apartment at 0230 and started shooting. He shot back and killed both. Cooperating with police.

Video clip that link, interviews neighbor woman who… slept through the whole thing.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Tenneseee

Month and a half ago, but I don’t think we’ve covered this one. Even so it’s good enough to read twice.

Neighbors Call homeowner to tell him there are people in his driveway. He goes to find two guys among his vehicles and two guys in the car out on the street, apparently burglarizing his vehicles. The two guys in the driveway start running but one of them shoots at homeowner, hitting him in the ankle. Homeowner returns fire and hits him. All his pals takeoff in the car and leave the wounded one running around the neighborhood, banging on doors for help and overheard yelling into his phone "Y’all left me. Come pick me up."

Alas, they did not come to fetch their comrade, and he went to the hospital, and then to jail. Homeowner recovering after surgery.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Tenneseee

Month and a half ago, but I don’t think we’ve covered this one. Even so it’s good enough to read twice.

Neighbors Call homeowner to tell him there are people in his driveway. He goes up front to guys I’m on his vehicles and two guys in the car out on the street apparently burglarizing his vehicles. The two guys in the driveway start running but one of them shoots at homeowner, hitting him in the ankle. Homeowner returns fire and hits him. All his pals takeoff in the car and leave the wounded one running around the neighborhood, banging on doors for help and overheard yelling into his phone "Y’all left me. Come pick me up."

Alas, they did not come to fetch their comrade, and he went to the hospital, and then to jail. Homeowner recovering after surgery.

And now the police have a number to find his 'associates'.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Georgia

Sounds like this is probably a DGU

Domestic altercation, “primary aggressor” flees with gunshot wound, later captured and charged with felony elder abuse. Two other people treated as victims with minor injuries, no other suspects “at large.”

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Texas

Guy‘s truck is stolen, calls cops, tracks it down the via Airtag. Confronts occupants, said one of them pulled a gun, so guy shot him dead. Police investigating, I have not announced whether they found a gun on the dead guy yet.

There’s a number of the stories floating around where somebody tracked down their stolen vehicle by Airtag, then shot the thieves. Sometimes the tracker charged with murder.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Alaska

Woman and two men in house. Woman shot in the face by one man. She leaves residence and calls 911 from someplace nearby. Second man shoots first man in the leg. Police arrive and take wounded perpetrator to the hospital, and then charge him with a bunch of stuff.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Houston Texas

Man tried to shoot brother and sister operators of a food truck during a robbery. Robber’s gun jammed, which gave the licensed-to-carry sister time to pull her hand gun and shoot him several times. He died in the parking lot. She’s a bit upset that he put her through that, so God bless her for defending herself and family.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Las Vegas NV

Man threatens store employees with “a large butcher knife”. Three mall security officers confront him in another part of the mall. He threatens them with the knife. When he lunges at them, a bystander pulls his own gun and points it at Mr. knife, who now surrenders the knife. Mall security puts him in restraints and hands him over to the cops when they arrive.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Cedar Park, metro area of Austin Texas

Man pulls money from cash machine, followed by bad guys to a convenience store. While in store, bad guys break window on his vehicle and steal cash. he chases them in his car, pulled them over by getting in front of them. They displayed gun, he pulled his gun and shoots driver in the mouth.

Bad guy passenger runs off on foot and takes a Lyft to Houston, Is later captured by the police and cash recovered. Driver bad guy drives to hospital, hospital, alerts police, cops capture him as well.

Austin had a bunch of juggings last year, not sure how they’re doing this year, but probably no better.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    California

Drunk 22-year-old decides to try to force his way into not-his house. For reasons I don’t understand house husband opens the door and immediately gets tackled by the drunk. While they’re fighting on the floor his wife runs upstairs and gets a handgun that she bought just a day before (being this is California I’m thinking she bought it 10 days before and it was just released, but whatever).

Anyway, she comes back down the stairs and unloads five rounds into the intruder who is DRT. Cops say obvious self-defense.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Houston Texas

Four armed robbers enter gas station convenience store while fifth robber awaits in car. Armed customer draws, shootout ensues, three robbers and bystander are hit. Not known yet whose bullet hit the bystander. Not clear from article, but I think police have all five robbers in custody.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Austin Texas

Man tries breaking into home thru front door early this morning. Wife holds door shut, husband calls 911. Man switches to breaking in thru window, husband informs 911. Man enters house, somebody shoots him, DOS.

Top Bottom