• Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Warblesnatcher.

Since the search function seems to be seriously broken and I can’t bring up this thread using Dgu, defensive gone used, or “defensive gun use”, I’m sticking what I hope is a unique word in the thread that I can search on and get back to it later.

ETA: It works!
    I don't believe her warble was snatched. It said she got away. :dunno:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This is a good reason why the population needs to carry firearms.....

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Warblesnatcher.

Since the search function seems to be seriously broken and I can’t bring up this thread using Dgu, defensive gone used, or “defensive gun use”, I’m sticking what I hope is a unique word in the thread that I can search on and get back to it later.

ETA: It works!
    Until I and maybe others start using it in every warblesnatcher post I/we make. :p

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Too bad the 18 yo didn't get murder charges as well, since his buddy got a fatal head leak.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Arizona

Non-Amazon-Dude shows up at an Amazon facility and shoots a contract Amazon worker several times. Worker‘s buddy who is also contract Amazon worker shoots at NAD. Amazon worker goes to the hospital in critical condition but isexpected to live. NAD ends up dead but cop say they don’t know yet if it was from the Amazon worker shooting at him or self-inflicted. Cops believe it was “personal issues” between the three men not a hit on Amazon itself.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Harris County, Striving to be the Cook County of Texas.

Deputies say two teens confront man outside convenience store trying to rob him. Man’s buddy waiting in car nearby steps out and shoots both teens. Both teens transported to hospital in critical condition, one DOA. Deputies questioning a third person associated with the teens. No charges filed yet against anybody.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OPL's own Nye County!

Edit: scroll down a ways and you'll see the bad guy was armed with shotgun.

Nevada homeowner defends home after shooting invader twice in the chest, Nye County Sheriff says​

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Michigan

Two guys tried to carjack Dodge Hellcat. Hellcat’s owner disputed this with a handgun. The two Jackers fled in what turned out later to be a stolen Impala. One of the Jackers showed up at the hospital with a bullet in his leg, but left the hospital before the police got there. Police somehow traced Impala to a house where they waited for him to come out. When he came out and got in the impala the cops nabbed him “without incident.” Still looking for the second guy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Pro wrestling legend Jim Duggan reveals he detained home intruder at gunpoint, thanks cops for response​

The 68-year-old told the wrestling news outlet that a man in his mid-20s entered through his and wife Debra’s front door. Duggan said he took the man down by himself and grabbed his .44 caliber pistol and held the man at gunpoint.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Tucson Arizona

Some guy mouths off in a bar about the Klan and makes some threats. Bar staff gets him to leave, but he comes back an hour later with a rifle and fires a round into the ceiling. Couple customers, one of them armed with a handgun, try to talk him out of further idiocy, he points rifle at armed customer and gets shot 3X, carted to the hospital in critical condition.

Personally I think when the dude fired a shot into the ceiling the window for “de-escalation” had closed but I wasn’t there, so good on the armed bar patron.

ETA: This is the same story that GFGT Posted above, apparently we were both reading Twitter at the same time.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Pennsylvania, I think.

Woman has argument with man in a Jeep. Another man in a pick up arrives and takes her away. Man in Jeep starts ramming pick up, forces it off road, then opens fire on them. Man in pick up shoots back, strikes driver several times and torso killing him.

Top Bottom