• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If it works for you to let the other guy with his gun drawn 1st shoot 1st that's fine with me, I don't care.

If you draw your gun on me I'm gonna draw on fire I am not going to give you an ultimatum. Period, End stop.

In the situation in Florida, that I am referencing the man was killed because he told the person holding a weapon on him to drop the gun.

Act, you are referencing a situation where the perpetrator drops the gun and raises their hands as soon as you have drawn yours.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If it works for you to let the other guy with his gun drawn 1st shoot 1st that's fine with me, I don't care.

If you draw your gun on me I'm gonna draw on fire I am not going to give you an ultimatum. Period, End stop.

In the situation in Florida, that I am referencing the man was killed because he told the person holding a weapon on him to drop the gun.

Act, you are referencing a situation where the perpetrator drops the gun and raises their hands as soon as you have drawn yours.
    yes.

You are allowed to "stop the threat".

If there is not threat.. good chance court will not go well.

If you put your hand on the gun, and the "bad guy" stops...

If you pull your gun and the bad guy stops..

If you point your gun and the bad guy stops...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You are preaching to the choir.

I have never had to dwar. Twice I just had to place my hand over it.

The article says she was trying to discharge her weapon. She DID NOT stop the threat.

That is what I an referencing.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    QuikTrip, St. Charles, MO:

Follow-up: GG cleared by DA

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Texas

Man out on bond after being arrested for beating his girlfriend in Dec 2020 goes back to her apartment, apparently to beat her some more. During a struggle gun goes off and he ends up dead with a bullet in his torso.

TWO YEARS to resolve a domestic battery charge? He was out on bond from a 2020 arrest. That seems REALLY long to me.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago
    19-year-old man having a “mental break” threatened his mother with a knife, threatened a concealed carry license holder neighbor with a knife, marched down the street past another neighbor holding a baseball bat, and attacked a Chicago police cruiser (Stabbed the rear window while the cops were backing up away from him) with the knife.

The concealed carry license holder fired a round into the ground trying to warn/scare the young man, which resulted in a bullet fragment hitting the young man in the leg and apparently not discouraging him at all.

When the cops got out of the car they tased him and took him into custody.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    TWO YEARS to resolve a domestic battery charge? He was out on bond from a 2020 arrest. That seems REALLY long to me.
    Didn’t really say when he was released, but Houston has gone woke as well and finds all kinds of reasons to not hold onto dangerous people after they’re arrested.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago

Guy out on bail from three previous juvenile Felonies tries to rob? Car jack? man and his 11 yo daughter in the parking lot of McDonald’s. Shoot holes in the side of the car, man shoots back, gets three hits but 3xfelon runs away, caught later with wounds. $300,000 bail amount this time

CWBChicago Is keeping score of how many bonded out violent felons are wounding and killing citizens while they’re out on bond. They would be robber here is number 27 in the series, and it’s not a pretty picture.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Austin Texas

17 yo who committed series of robberies last year released from juvie with ankle monitor, which he cut off almost immediately. He then hooked up with three other buddies and committed nine robberies in five days, pistol-whipping some of their victims.

While his buddies wait in the car he uses a handgun to hold up a man and woman on the sidewalk and takes man’s backpack. When 17-year-old‘s buddies roll up with the car the backpack-less man pulls his own handgun and shoots at 17 year old and his buddies.

All four robbers flee but police catch them later and find out the 17-year-old has a bullet in his leg.

No word on how many minutes the court will wait before they put them back out on the street again.

Also, the story calls the man with the backpack a “Texas gun owner” but does not say he has a license to carry. I wonder if he was a constitutional carry guy?

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Arizona

61-year-old man see’s 67-year-old man walking down the sidewalk. Apparently 61‘s ex-girlfriend is now living with 67. 61 drives up on the sidewalk and runs over 67, continues down the sidewalk taking out mailboxes, then turns around and drives back over 67. He then gets out and stomps on 67’s head several times.

Neighbor sees this happening, has brother call the cops while he retrieves his gun from the house, but unfortunately he arrived on scene only able to hold 61 at gunpoint until cops arrive, too late for 67.

Neighbor fired a round into the ground to convince 61 not to leave.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Arizona

This is not a DGU, but should have been.

67 year old takes food back to the Wendy’s counter to complain about something, and the 35 yo employee punches 67 in the head, putting him in a coma from which he dies about 10 days later.

Tough to be a 67-year-old in Arizona these days I guess.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Colorado

Man awakened by wife screaming that there is a bear in the house, and indeed there was; 400 lbs worth, between him and his kids.

Man shoots bear once with .40 handgun aiming COM, pissing off the bear, who charges man. Man unloads pistol into bear which diverts and collapses, eventually dying.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Georgia

16-year-old sits in jail for nearly a year after shooting 22 year old four times in the back — and three more times in the chest after the dude went down.

After interviewing witnesses and camera footage from nearby businesses, DA asked the judge to dismiss the case as self-defense against kidnapping.

As I understand it, the 22 year old confronted the 16 year old, showing him a pistol, striking the 16-year-old in the head with it three times, threatening to “bust one in your kidney”.

Some bystanders “complained” to the 22-year-old about his behavior, so he stuck the gun in his waistband, told the 16 year-old to follow him and “you better not run”.

When the 22 year old turned his back to walk away, the 16-year-old took a gun from his backpack and shot the 22-year-old seven times total.

I feel there may be some background here that has not made his way into the new stories.

some background from prior to the judge’s ruling:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago

I’m pretty sure this is a different incident from the other Chicago DGU I posted above.

Apparent Attempted carjacking, carjacker fired at citizen who had concealed carry license and his own gun, and fired back. Citizens scored hit to carjacker’s chest and put him in the hospital In critical condition. Citizen unharmed.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Santa Ana California

This is an old one from 2018 but I find it entertaining.

60 yo ”transient” with handgun holds up fast food joint at indoor counter. While employee is throwing money in the bag, somebody waiting to order at the drive-through fires three shots thru the window, one of which shreds a coffee cup and two of which hit transient in the chest.

Drive-through guy drives off without getting his food or leaving his name. Transient taken to the hospital in seriously wounded but survives and is charged with this robbery, +3 other recent ones, and the cops suspect he’s good for a few more.

I googled around but didn’t find any more details other than cops sent four cases to DA for transient and cwere looking for the drive-through shooter.

Doesn’t appear anybody ever found him, and I don’t know if transient was ever convicted. this is in California so they probably gave him a lollipop.

Top Bottom