• Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Georgia

Homeowner shoots guy trying to break into his house.
    From the article Jeffery is part of the problem.

“It’s kind of a rough neighborhood you know, you sort of get used to the certain things that happen around the neighborhood,” Jeffery said.

He will ignore evil and expect others to correct the problem so it won't inconvenience him; Jeffery told CBS46 the shooting was preventable.

“Because there’s no security on the property,” he explained.

You are your own first responder Jeffery, get your ass off the chair and stop evil all on your own. Otherwise you're just a willing receiver of evil.

His neighbor decided not to be a victim of the evil Jeffery will ignore.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Still watching the video. My biggest take away thus far is the dead dimwit's mother is a realist. She said he was stupid and didn't think.

When asked what she would say to her son if he were still alive, she said she would say she was disappointed in him.

I feel for the mother's loss but much respect for not saying stupid stuff about how he was a good boy, turning his life around or he shouldn't have been shot for doing what he was doing.

Now on to the rest of the video.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    From the article Jeffery is part of the problem.

“It’s kind of a rough neighborhood you know, you sort of get used to the certain things that happen around the neighborhood,” Jeffery said.

He will ignore evil and expect others to correct the problem so it won't inconvenience him; Jeffery told CBS46 the shooting was preventable.

“Because there’s no security on the property,” he explained.

You are your own first responder Jeffery, get your ass off the chair and stop evil all on your own. Otherwise you're just a willing receiver of evil.

His neighbor decided not to be a victim of the evil Jeffery will ignore.
    I would reserve judgment on Jeffrey, largely because that section of the article was really awkward reading. It’s hard to tell what the actual conversation was between the reporter and Jeffrey, and I suspect they just did a really bad job of editing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Still watching the video. My biggest take away thus far is the dead dimwit's mother is a realist. She said he was stupid and didn't think.

When asked what she would say to her son if he were still alive, she said she would say she was disappointed in him.

I feel for the mother's loss but much respect for not saying stupid stuff about how he was a good boy, turning his life around or he shouldn't have been shot for doing what he was doing.

Now on to the rest of the video.

I always feel sorry for families of the criminals.
    Criminal or not, it's a loved one.
    But I lose my sorrow for those that want "something done".
    Or blame the defender.

But, she didn't seem to. She was just sad, after all, she's lost her son.
    Nothing will make that feel better.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I would reserve judgment on Jeffrey, largely because that section of the article was really awkward reading. It’s hard to tell what the actual conversation was between the reporter and Jeffrey, and I suspect they just did a really bad job of editing.
    Possibly, but there are way to many people who will either sit and watch it happen or worse take and post a video of it then blame everyone else for letting it happen if it doesn't turn out the way they wanted (see any given day on a NY subway).

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I always feel sorry for families of the criminals.
    Criminal or not, it's a loved one.
    But I lose my sorrow for those that want "something done".
    Or blame the defender.

But, she didn't seem to. She was just sad, after all, she's lost her son.
    Nothing will make that feel better.
    It could be a sorrowful relief, that she no longer has to deal with the situation

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not a DGU.

But, look how brazen. Trying to abduct the kid walking with dad.

Arrested later

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Regarding the mother of the carjacking kid. It's nice to see a mother of a dead thug for once not screaming for the head of the person that gave their kid a trip to the forever box. However, the way she said she told him if he's gonna point a gun at someone he better use it, suggests she wouldn't be totally disappointed if her kid had killed them instead.

Top Bottom